CONTACT DIRECTORY Easy to use Buyers Guide for sourcing new suppliers HINGES
LINEAR MOTION AND CONTROL
METAL JOINING AND PRESSING
METAL SEALS for liquids & gases
• High performance in demanding conditions
BTM have been joining sheet metal components for customers in the white-goods, automotive, hvac, building in- dustries etc for over 40 years using the patented Tog-L-Loc® & Lance-N-Loc® joining techniques.
METAL JOINING AND PRESSING
HYDRAULIC MOTORS & EQUIPMENT
TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Ltd have been providing unique quality alternatives to power presses and joining techniques for over 25 years.
Our product lines are: Adan Ltd
British company Adan Ltd de- sign & manufacture a high qual- ity range of hydraulic equipment, Offering:
• Low Speed, High Torque Motors • Reduction units • Brakes
• Cylinders manufactured & repaired
• Full comprehensive range of parts including Seals, adapters, compression fittings and hose assemblies
• In house bespoke designservice
• Cross reference with many foreign manufacturers
• Competitive Pricing & Over 40 Years Experience
Call today for a free quote Adan Ltd
Riverside Industrial Estate Boston Lincs PE21 7TN Tel: 01205 311500 Fax: 01205 358013
• TOX®-Powerpackage – the pneumo-hydraulic cylinders with me- chanic or pneumatic spring, with more than a hundred thousand in use world-wide
• TOX®-ElectricDrive – the electro-mechanic drive cylinders for reproducible and precise positioning and pressing tasks where high working pressures are required
• TOX®-FinePress – small presses from 2 - 57 kN
• TOX®-Press program – of pneumo-hydraulic, hydraulic (2 - 2000 kN), or electro-mechanic drives (1 – 200 kN)
• TOX®-Round Point Metal Joining ac- cording to the principle “Riveting without rivet”
• TOX®-ClinchRivet – reliable process of high strength metal joining technique.
TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Ltd Unit 21 Stafford Business Village Dyson Way Staffordshire Technology Park Beaconside STAFFORD, ST18 0TW Tel: +44 (0) 1785 887903 Fax: +44 (0) 1785 887927 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
STAUFF UK Ltd Hydraulic Pipework,
Components and Accessories
STAUFF CONNECT DIN 2353 S/S COMPRESSION FITTINGS STAUFF CLAMPING SOLUTIONS STAUFF TEST COMPONENTS HYDRAULIC HOSE HOSE PROTECTION HOSE CONNECTORS ADAPTORS S/S ADAPTORS
SUPERLOK TWIN FERRULE FITTINGS TUBE STAUFF HYDRAULIC ACCESSORIES STAUFF FILTRATION STAUFF SAE FLANGES & SOCKET WELD STAUFF VALVES STAUFF QRCs ULTRA HIGH PRESSURE RANGE
STAUFF UK Ltd - Head Office: 500 Carlisle Street East Off Downgate Drive Sheffield S4 8BS Tel: 0114 251 8518 Fax: 0114 251 8519 Email: email@example.com www.stauff.co.uk www.stauffwebshop.co.uk
Branches in Aberdeen, Ireland and Southampton
FATH is an international com- pany, dedicated to the produc- tion of high quality mechanical hardware, particularly t-nuts, lev- elling feet, threaded inserts, locks, hinges and handles.
With manufacturing facilities in Germany, United States and Asia, plus a worldwide distribu- tion network and partner organi- sations, FATH is able to ensure the reliable supply of its prod- ucts and provide service all over the world.
FATH Components Ltd 6 Pegasus Court, North Lane Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4QP Phone:+44 1252 346610 Web: www.fath.net
Tog-L-Loc® SHEET METAL JOINING made simple. Whether joining plain, painted or coated sheet metal parts with BTM's patented Tog-L-Loc® sheet metal joining system there are no fasteners, no sparks, no fumes. Tog-L-Loc® forms a strong interlocking joint within the metals themselves.
Fast, economical and consistent, Tog-L-Loc® is used worldwide in the manufacture of vehicles, ap- pliances and other products.
From simple tooling to high speed automation, BTM can provide solutions to your manufacturing requirements
• Joins plain, coated, and dissimilar metals
• No rivets, screws or other fasteners
• versatile, dissimilar metals can be joined
• Long tool life; 300,000 joints common
• Joins in a single press stroke
• Non-destructive checking with a simple gauge
• Strong and highly fatigue resistant • Leak-proof joints
• Up to 8mm mild steel can be joined
Lance-N-Loc® SHEET METAL JOINING produces clean, strong and consistent joints in most coated or uncoated metals and is used for joining less ductile materials such as stainless steel, multiple layers (3 or more) or where earth continuity is required.
BTM also offer the following products for the use of our joining techniques but can also be used for hole punching, stamping, bending, riveting etc:
BTM Patented Pneumatic toggle cylinders & presses, bench or floor mounted from 10 to 400kN
Pneumo-hydraulic cylinders and presses from 10 to 1000kN including stainless steel for food preparation equipment.
Electro-drive cylinders for preci- sion and clean room applica- tions where hydraulic and pneumatic supplies are not pos- sible.
Special purpose multi-joint machines and robot cells from initial enquiry through to in- stallation and commissioning, world-wide.
BTM (UK) Automation Products Ltd Unit 11B, Sand Road Ind Est Gt. Gransden Bedfordshire SG19 3AH Tel: +44 (0) 1767 677001 Fax: +44 (0) 1767 677217 E-mail:
Pennine Industrial Equipment Ltd Manor Croft House, Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England,
UK, HD8 9DT
Tel: +44 (0)1484 864733 Fax: +44 (0)1484 865235 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Howdon Power Transmission Limited has grown from modest beginnings in 1978 to become one of the UK’s leading companies in the design and manufacture of mechanical drive systems with particular emphasis on simple low cost overload protection.
WEDGEGARD Torque Limiters provide ratings over the range 25Nm to 1,000,000Nm.
Howdon Power Transmission Ltd Paganhill Lane, Cainscross, Stroud, Glos.
Tel +44 (0) 1453 750814 Fax +44 (0) 1453 765320
Web Site www.howdon.co.uk
John Guest Ltd
John Guest is a world leader in the design and manufacture of push in fittings, tube and other fluid control products.
Selected fittings for Pneumatics have SuperThread, a unique thread and seal facility to provide connection with a wide range of thread forms.
John Guest Ltd Horton Road West Drayton Middx UB7 8JL
Tel: 01895 449233 Fax: 01895 420321
Moontown Ltd, Made in the UK.
Moontown Ltd Unit 16D, Unity Road, Lowmoor Business Park, Kirby in Ashfield, Nottingham NG17 7LE
Tel: 01623 751515 Fax: 01623 753167
SEALS FOR EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
• Suitable for temperature ex- tremesfrom minus 253ºC up to 1100ºC
• Pressures from vacuum to over 3450 bar
• Available in O, C and E configurations with U style de- signs made to order
• Wide range of cross sections up to 3000 diameter
• Resistant to radiation/perme- ability/fatigue/corrosion etc.
Moontown Ltd, Made in the UK. Unit 16D, Unity Road, Lowmoor Business Park, Kirby in Ashfield, Nottingham NG17 7LE Tel: 01623 751515 Fax: 01623 753167 e-mail:
Cross+Morse specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of high performance Mechanical Power Transmission system and components. With our team of applications and design engineers at your disposal, Cross+Morse is able to provide bespoke solutions to your transmission problems saving you time and money.
Our range includes Roller Chain, Sprockets and Platewheels, Pul- leys and Belts, Gears and Racks, Torque Limiters and Overload Clutches, Freewheels, Flexible Couplings (Gear, Chain, Disc, Elastomeric types) and Sealmaster Mounted Bearings.
oss Ltd Shady Lane Great Barr Birmingham B44 9EU
Tel: 0121 360 0155 Fax: 0121 325 1079
Contact us today!
DESIGN SOLUTIONS | JUNE 2017
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56