Shoulder stretch 1. Hold the shaft of a golf club vertically behind your back.
2. Gently pull the club up with your top hand until you feel a slight stretch in the shoulder of your lower arm. Hold for 15 seconds.
3. Gently pull the club down with your bottom hand until you feel a stretch in the top shoulder and arm.
4. Hold for 15 seconds. 5. Reverse hand positions and repeat.
The OCA has created an infograph that takes you through these exercises, and recommends that you visit a chiropractor if you experience any lingering pain and discomfort after playing golf. Find out more at www.chiropractic.on.ca
(NC) A little know-how can help golfers avoid unnecessary injury. Considering the number of times a swing is repeated during a game, it's not surprising that the season often ends early for those who are not physically prepared.
Every year, Ontario's chiropractors say they treat countless golfers for injuries that could easily have been prevented. That's why the Ontario Chiropractic Association's public awareness campaign called Get in the Game Without the Pain, is one of their most popular programs year after year.
Below are a few simple stretching techniques that can help prevent or reduce the impact of injuries:
Side bending stretch 1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Hold the golf club above your head with your arms straight.
3. Slowly bend to one side, without rotating, until you feel a stretch in the side of your back. 4. Hold for 15 seconds and repeat twice for each side.
at Riverview Golf Club in Redcliff is going to be very exciting! Memberships are available for all ages and priced to enable
BEST WEEKEND GOLF RATE IN THE AREA WITH CART • $68.00*
PUBLIC GOLF BOOKINGS NOW UP TO 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE
Contact Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org
m or by phone (403) 548-7118 for more information!
We look forward to seeing you this season whether it’s for dining, golf or both!
* GST extra
m Say Hello & stay updated!
FI 2021 GOLF GUIDE | 13 GOLFSEASON The 2021
all family members to enjoy our outstanding course conditions, friendly atmosphere and delicious restaurant.
RIVERVIEW GOLF CLUB
• Total Length: 6,644 yards • 4 Sets of tees • Par 71
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16