A D VE R TIS E M E N T
RAW, WHOLE FOOD MULTIVITAMINS
Your body requires dozens of nutrients on a
daily basis—vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids and more. Even the best diet in the world can have nutritional gaps. That is why a daily RAW whole food multivitamin is the fi rst supplement I recommend for everyone.
There are literally thousands of
multivitamins to choose from and most popular brands deliver chemically isolated synthetic vitamins. Choose a multivitamin that comes from food, and my recommendation is to always look for RAW whole food sources.
• Vitamin Code® is a cutting edge line of RAW whole food vitamin supplements, with age- and gender-specifi c formulas.
• Our RAW standard means Vitamin Code ingredients are produced and manufactured at temperatures below 115F. They are untreated—meaning no synthetic ingredients are added. They are also unadulterated—meaning that they are not subjected to high heat processes in manufacture that might degrade their potency, such as tableting. And, we do not add the fi llers and binders you typically fi nd in tablets!
• Vitamin Code products are made with individually cultivated vitamins and minerals called RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors™ typically intact, nourishing the body as opposed to unnatural mega dosing. They have everything you want in a RAW whole food multivitamin and nothing you don’t want!
RAW PROBIOTICS WITH OVER 30
PROBIOTIC STRAINS You can take all the vitamins and minerals in
the world, but if your body doesn’t absorb and utilize them, they’re worthless. That’s where probiotics come in. Probiotics help keep the digestive tract healthy, supporting the body’s natural absorbtion of nutrients that you take in.
• RAW Probiotics are a whole-food probiotic complex, not just isolated strains. We start with Bulgarian yogurt concentrate, add kefi r buds and select supplemental probiotic strains.
• RAW Probiotics is formulated with over 30 strains, and includes vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics together with probiotic-created cofactors.
• Garden of Life is among the fi rst companies to formulate its supplements with Kefi r grains, and we do so because of their extraordinary properties: kefi r contains upwards of twenty strains all on its own!
• RAW Probiotics provides 85 billion live CFU (colony forming units) in three capsules per day. We guarantee that if you maintain proper storage conditions, your RAW Probiotics formula will maintain this potency through its intended shelf-life.
• RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated and unadulterated. The word RAW is not meant to imply a lack of heat only—it means much more than that.
• RAW Probiotics are produced in a temperature- and humidity-controlled environment and our “Arrive Alive” potency promise means these products are shipped cold, in biodegradable coolers, directly to stores to ensure live CFU count!
PREMIUM, ONCE-DAILY, HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS The American Heart Association and world
renowned omega-3 experts recommend that American adults should consume between 500- 1000mg of omega-3s EPA and DHA per day.
Unfortunately, most American diets are woefully
lacking in the most well-known source of omega-3s which is wild-caught, cold water fi sh like tuna and salmon. This has led to an explosion of omega-3 rich fi sh oils in the market.
What is different about Minami Nutrition® from Garden of Life?
• Minami products are among the most highly- concentrated omega-3 supplements available.
• Most fi sh oil capsules contain around 300mg of EPA/DHA combined—roughly a 30% concentration. Minami products contain 75-95% omega-3s.
• Each Minami product provides meaningful amounts of omega-3s in a once-daily serving versus the typical three to four fi sh oil capsules.
• Minami achieves among the highest omega-3 concentrations in the industry using a unique two stage, low heat, dual process called Supercritical CO2
• Minami oils are eco-friendly. We recycle 100% of the unwanted fats found in fi sh oil and produce biodiesel to power the facility and surrounding community.
• Finally, Minami obtains fi sh from sustainably managed waters and is the only fi sh oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
If you want to be healthier—and let’s face facts, many Americans need to be healthier—the simple fi rst step is to start today. Change your
diet—today. Start exercising—today. Start supplementing the gaps in your diet—today. In 2012, as I once again travel across America, I hope that I’ll fi eld fewer questions regarding where to start getting healthy and hear a few more success stories from those who already have.
Together and SAVE $25.
See Stores for Details or Visit www.ga
START HERE. . .START NOW BUY “THE BIG 3”
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52