1. Cut the listed shapes from your desired cardstock and/or patterned paper.
2. Adhere the two <suit>(Blackout) cuts together to create a solid base for the card.
3. Adhere the hanger from the <suit-s> cut to the top of the card and the boots to the bottom.
4. Layer the <suit> cut onto the card front and add three black buttons down the center.
5. Color the belt buckle from the <suit-s> cut with a yellow marker then cover it with gold glitter glue.
6. Adhere the belt and belt buckle across the front of the card. 7. Apply Glossy Accents to the boots, belt, and hanger on the card front. 8. Cover all the trim pieces from the <suit-s> cut with 3D liquid appliqué in swirling patterns.
9. When the liquid appliqué is dry, adhere the pieces to the card. 10. Attach the hat to the left side of the card with a mini clothespin.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14