LIVE LAUGH LOVE GROW FAMILY by Paige Evans chrisandpaige.blogspot.com
HOME ACCENTS SOLUTIONS <Border5> at 1" (cut one) and 1 1/2" (cut six) <Family-s> at 1"
<Frame> at 3 1/2" <Grow-s> at 2"
<LiveLagh> at 2" and 3" <Love> at 3"
<Ptrdge>, <Ptrdge-s>, and <Ptrdge>(Blackout) at 3"
Cardstock, adhesive: American Crafts; Patterned paper: Scenic Route Paper Co.; Baker’s twine: Divine Twine; Felt scalloped border: Fancy Pants Designs; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Star jewel: Mark Richards; Pearls: K & Company; Sentiment sticker: Making Memories; Spray mist: Tattered Angels; Personal electronic cutting machine: Cricut by Provo Craft; Sewing machine: Brother; Thread: Coats & Clark; Typewriter: Smith Corona
1. Cut the listed shapes from your desired cardstock and/or patterned paper.
2. Drop assorted colors of spray mist across a kraft cardstock background, then sew a border using brown thread.
3. Adhere wallet-sized photos and one square photo diagonally across the layout from bottom left to top right, using foam squares under two of the photos for dimension and interest.
4. Place the <Frame> cut over the square photo. 5. Set the word cuts by and around the photos as shown.
6. Assemble the <Ptrdge> cut and its layers then adhere it to the top left corner; tie brown baker’s twine in a bow around the neck, then add a piece of the 1" <Border5> cut for a wattle.
7. Type journaling on lined paper using a typewriter, cut it into strips, then adhere the strips on the top left and bottom right corners.
8. Accent the layout with pieces of brown felt scalloped borders, a sentiment sticker on top of a photo, a row of colorful buttons, pearls, and an orange star jewel on the dot of the “live” cut.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14