HANG IN THERE! by Michelle Criswell scrappinwithmybug.com
<Baby4> at 2 1/2" and 3" LITE JOLLY HOLIDAYS
<Gngrbrd> at 1 7/8" (cut three)
MINI MONOGRAMS <crclsclp> at 3/4"
TAGS, BAGS, BOXES & MORE <lgrnd3> at 1/2" and 3/4"
Card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" Cardstock, patterned paper: Recollections; Baker’s twine: Martha Stewart Crafts; Pearls: Basic Grey; Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps (faces), pinkbydesignstore.com
(sentiment); Ink: Clearsnap (light brown), StazOn (black, brown); Chalk: EK Success; Pen: Uni-Ball Signo; Personal electronic cutting machine (Cricut), mobile design tool (Gypsy): Provo Craft; Adhesive: ATG (tape), Therm O Web (foam squares)
1. Using the Gypsy, overlap a <crclsclp> over the lower right leg of a <Gngrbrd> cut, then overlap a <crclsclp> over the right left and right arm of another <Gngrbrd> cut; cut these shapes out from brown cardstock.
2. Using the Gypsy, hide the slots in the <lgrnd3> cuts and cut them and the rest of the listed shapes from your desired cardstock and/or patterned paper.
3. Ink the edges of a blue/brown striped paper card base brown. Trim the 3" <Baby4> cut to the width of the card, adhere it across the top, then add dots around the edges with a white pen.
4. Trim the 2 1/2" <Baby4> cut to the length of the card, ink the edges, and wrap brown baker’s twine around
it three times; mount it on the other <Baby4> cut with foam adhesive.
5. Stamp faces on the <Gngrbrd> cuts with black ink, use a white pen to fill in the eyes, and add pink chalk to the cheeks; use a white pen to accent the cuts then mount them over the baker’s twine with foam adhesive.
Ink the edges of the 3/4" <lgrnd3> cut and accent the corners with a white pen; adhere the cut on the lower right corner of the card.
7. Stamp a sentiment on the 1/2" <lgrnd3> cut, ink the edges, and mount it over the other <lgrnd3> cut with foam adhesive.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14