A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS by Carol Bloomberg scraphappystudio.blogspot.com
TAGS, BAGS, BOXES & MORE
<tritop-h> and <tritop>(Shadow)(Shift) at 3" WINTER WOODLAND
<Trees> and <Trees-s> at 2 1/2"
Tag is 2 x 4 1/2" Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Baker’s twine: Shabby Green Door; Sentiment stamp: Inkadinkado; Ink: Tsukineko; 3D liquid appliqué: Marvy Uchida; Personal electronic cutting machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft; Foam adhesive: The Paper Studio
1. Cut the listed shapes from your desired cardstock and/or patterned paper.
2. Layer the <tritop-h> cut onto the <tritop>(Shadow)(Shift) cut and adhere a sloped piece of white cardstock to the bottom of it.
3. Stamp a sentiment with red ink on the bottom of the tag.
4. Assemble one tree from the <Trees> cut and add 3D liquid appliqué to the top of it for snow; mount the cut onto the tag with foam adhesive.
5. Dab the 3D liquid appliqué on the tag to create falling snow and set it with a heat gun.
6. Loop red baker’s twine through the tag hole and tie the ends into a bow.
Carol cleverly tied a bow with her baker’s twine before looping it around the top of her tag for an added decorative touch.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14