Handbook & Directory 2010
Sustainable FM is the only dedicated magazine looking at environmental issues related to the
facilities management market. It has a unique readership of over 14,000 throughout the public and
private sector – all of whom have an interest in reducing their organisation’s carbon footprint and
increasing their corporate social responsibility profile.
A Unique Reference Source
To assist all those engaged in this crucial area, Sustainable FM will produce annually the SFM
Handbook & Directory, the first of which will be available in February 2010. This will be a unique point
of reference to all those seeking products, services and suppliers to assist them with their CRC
‘Commitment to Carbon Reduction’ efforts.
Benefits to Advertisers
As a company seeking to reach this lucrative market, there are many benefits
to making sure your company is represented in this publication:
• Distributed to the entire Sustainable FM database, providing all year
round exposure to over 14,000 potential clients.
equivalent size editorial
• Publication with be available at the following trade events in 2010:
free of charge.
Ecobuild, FM Ireland, FM Expo, Sustainability Live, Public Sector
Procurement, Total Workplace Management, Interbuild and others.
All advertisers receive a
• Publication will also be distributed and available digitally – all links
free entry in our online
will be live.
directory worth £150.
• Due to recent and forthcoming legislation, every reader will be
sourcing sustainable and environmental solutions.
• The Handbook & Directory will be a unique reference source which will be
retained and referred to all year round.
• Free listing in our online directory (worth £150) for all advertisers.
• Advertised in each issue of Sustainable FM and our sister publication Building and Facilities
You can choose from any of the following options:
• Basic Entry in Directory – Free of charge • Full Page Editorial/Company Profile
• Full Entry in Directory • Half Page Editorial/Company Profile
• Quarter Page Editorial/Company Profile
• Full Page Advertisement
• Half Page Advertisement • Sponsorship of one Directory section
• Quarter Page Advertisement • Sponsorship of Directory
Download more information and the booking form
Abbey Publishing & Exhibitions (UK) Ltd
APEX House • 28 Ruskin Avenue • Waltham Abbey • Essex • EN9 3BP
Tel: 0845 652 1012 • Fax: 01992 767672 • Email: email@example.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28