This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
• Extruded aluminum with stainless steel armored cable
• Longer leads and built-in EOL resistors available • Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA. GI-20036 (200-36)
Industrial Track Mount Switch Set
• Reversible probe assembly. Left or right installa- tion. Reversible cable exit. 3' armored cable stan- dard, other lengths upon request. Multi position adjustable magnet bracket. Fits tracks 1.75" to 2.75". Up to 3" gap. GI-4700AXL fits tracks 2.5" to 4" Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
GET IT NOW!
Concealed Concrete Switch
• Overhead door switch buried in concrete to protect from forklifts, trucks and other heavy equipment. 3 1/2" gap. S.P.D.T. Two alnico magnet styles; 4510 and 4510AU. Lifetime warranty. Manufactured in the USA.
V-Plex Addressable Overhead
Door Contact • Rugged aluminum housing and adjustable L bracket type magnet
• Standard gap: 2" (51mm)
• Epoxy sealed for protection from moisture and impact
• Programmed from VISTA keypad 4959SN
V-Plex Addressable Surface Mount Contact
• Ideal for exposed applications/wood frames or doors. 5' (1.5m) CLII jacketed cable.
4939SN-WH • White
4939SN-BR • Brown
4939SN-GY • Grey
GET IT NOW!
V-Plex Recessed Magnetic Contact for Concealed Applications • Ideal for wood frame doors and windows • Standard gap: 7/8" end-to-end • Built-in Remote Point Module • Factory installed 5 inch zip cord saves time
4191SN-WH • White
4191WA • 3/4" (19mm) adapter for steel doors
XTP Surface Mount Magnetic Contact • XTP contacts withstand surges up to 2,400VDC • The toughest commercial contact ever developed • Rugged aluminum housing • Completely immersion-proof (epoxy sealed) • 3' (91cm) armored cable is standard • Wide gap of 2-1/2" (64mm) is standard
960 • SPST Switch (Form A)
960-2 • SPDT Switch (Form C)
XTP Surface Mount Magnetic Contact with Leads • XTP contacts withstand surges up to 2,400VDC
7945WH • White
7945BR • Brown
7945GY • Grey
7945-2GY • SPDT Switch (Form C)
XTP High Security Switch
• Defeat-resistant from external magnetic tampering
• Includes tamper switch to notify of removal • XTP protection (up to 2,400VDC) • Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor use
• Epoxy sealed for protection from moisture and corrosion