This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
Unauthorized Access RCI makes it easy to create secure facilities that keep unauthorized individuals from gaining entry into the school or prohibited areas within the building.
• Keypads are an access control device which are electronically wired directly to a lock or access control system. The numerical keypad provides nearly unlimited options for customized access codes to allow the access and egress to authorized individuals.
• Proximity Readers are an access control device which are electronically wired directly to a lock or access control system. Pre-programmed devices such as cards or fobs provide the flexibility of allowing access and egress to authorized individuals.
• Rocker Switches are ideal for desk mount applications. They can be surface-mounted under a desk or counter for concealment.
RU-909 Series RU-9321 Series
High Value Assets Protection RCI offers access control systems designed specifically to protect high value assets such as AV equipment, records and other physical assets.
• Cabinet Locks are an ideal stand-alone solution. They provide superior protection for high value assets.
• Low Powered Prox Access Control System is a low powered battery operated access control with proximity reader. It is a com- plete system in one easy-to-install kit. The kit comes complete with a proximity reader, controller and lock. The compatibility makes it an ideal solution for adding access control to a remote door or cabinet that’s not tied into the existing hardwired system.