This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
Ethernet over Coax Media Converter Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter with PoE Injector
• Best of both worlds - inject power from the unit and convert fast Ethernet to fiber
• 1 fast fiber port transmits 1 Ethernet signal on multi-mode fiber (50/125) up to 2 kilometers; 2 fibers needed for transmit and receive on the fiber port
• 15.4 watts of power is sourced from the media converter onto Ethernet cable complying with IEEE 802.3af
• Fast Ethernet on Coax • Transmit 10/100Base-T on Coax • 1 fast Ethernet RJ-45-port converted onto coax cable • Cost effective solution to use Coax cable to transmit an IP signal • Plug & play, 2 units required; 1 at each end of the coax • Supports various coaxial cabling; RG6, RG58, and RG59 IF-MCR2001T1 (MCR200-IT/1CX)
SFP-Port Gigabit 2 Fiber Mini-GBIC Module MM (850nm) - 220m
4-Port Ethernet to SFP Industrial Media Converter
• 4-Port to 1 Fiber Port (SFP) • Combine up to 4 RJ-45 10/100 Base-T signals onto fiber • Full IEEE 802.3-af (15.4W) PoE for each port • DIN-rail or wall mount design • Built-in immunity to EMI and electrical surges • -40° C to +75° C operating temperature and redundant power IF-MC2514P1S (MC251-4P/1S)
• Plug-and-play capability for easy installation • HOT-swappable • Low power dissipation • LC duplex receptacle IF-S302MLC (S30-2MLC)
SFP-Port Fast 2 Fiber Mini-GBIC Module MM (1310nm) - 2km
• Plug-and-play capability for easy installation • HOT-swappable • Low power dissipation • LC duplex receptacle IF-S202MLC2 (S20-2MLC-2)
564 For orders, call 800-233-6261 | For system sales and support, call 800-234-7971 | adiglobal.com/us Get It Now!