LEISURE OPPORTUNITIES APPOINTMENTS call +44 (0)1462 431385
£25,000 - £35,000 + up to 20% bonus + optional PT income
The Gym Group is the 13th fastest growing company in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, a top 15 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, the only national chain of health clubs to be ‘Investors in People’ accredited and is a National Champion in the European Business Awards.
To help continue this success we’re looking to recruit exceptional General Managers to lead our revolutionary gym membership concept.
Backed by £50 million of funding, The Gym Group has already opened 42 sites, with more opening soon and a fully funded pipeline to open between 15 – 20 new clubs per year for the next few years. Each club has an annual turnover in excess of £1 million, for which managers have full P&L responsibility.
These roles require extraordinary managers with proven entrepreneurial fl air and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to drive and grow the business. We’re looking for managers who enjoy having the freedom to take charge of all aspects of an operation. Instead of having a huge central operation, we prefer to empower our managers to manage the business.
Open 24 hours a day, with no minimum contract, no punishing tie-ins or lengthy membership process, The Gym’s state-of-the art facilities can be accessed from just £10.99 per month.
We’re looking to recruit four exceptional General Managers for new sites opening soon in:
• London Chadwell Heath • Manchester Openshaw • Wolverhampton • Shirley, Solihull
HOW TO APPLY:
If you see yourself as an industry-leader of the future, please apply in confi dence by submitting your CV with details of your current salary package, via The Gym Group recruitment website: www.leisureopportunities.co.uk/gymgroup
dd 1 follow The Gym
THE ROLE • To oversee the launch of the brand new facility • Responsible for driving and delivering the ongoing commercial performance of the business which is expected to have an annual turnover in excess of £1 million
• To drive and deliver the marketing activity for the club with a signifi cant annual marketing budget
• A very hands-on leadership position, responsible for the operational excellence of the gym
• To recruit, train and develop their own team and for managing them to success
• Opportunity to Personal Train for up to 10 hours per week
THE CANDIDATE • Must have a proven and successful track record of management experience within a leisure related industry, preferably within the health and fi tness sector,
• Must have experience of being responsible for delivering the commercial performance of a Gym or of a signifi cant business area
• Must be passionate about customer service and be entrepreneurial in the way they manage
• Must have a proven track record in driving sales and coordinating local marketing activity as well as of recruiting and managing a successful team
The Gym Group
• Ideally will have experience as a General Manager overseeing all business areas within a leisure facility or have substantial experience as a Fitness Manager or other similar operational function
The role a GM is an extremely varied one that offers an excellent opportunity to develop with an exciting and growing business. It is a hands on leadership role, so you will need to be outgoing and ready to get involved in every aspect of running the gym.
• Ideally will be REPS level 2 or higher qualifi ed or be prepared to qualify
Why the with us..
HEALTH & FITNESS APPOINTMENTS
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24