recruitmentnews Headford Middle East – New Hire
The Middle East division of Headford Executive Search have taken on an additional Executive Search Consultant to assist clients looking to source the top talent in the region.
Imran Ali joins the Headford Executive search team following on from successfully completing six months with the group’s talent academy.
He will be specifically targeting Sales Professionals and Commercial Branch Managers in the Middle East.
The Headford Group prides itself on sourcing candidates that can typically cover at least four times their salary.
These are the 80% of the market that won’t actively be looking as they are the industry’s leading talent.
Imran will be working with high level clients with clear growth plans and will present high calibre over achieving Sales Professionals for consideration.
If you are looking to increase your market share in the Middle East then please contact Imran Ali on: tel: +44 (0)845 00 00 007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Account Manager (South East, UK) (Candidate Ref: 73451)
• Courier ,Air + Sea and Road Freight • International Account Management • Excellent International Logistics trade and shipping knowledge
• Manages and Develops major key accounts
• New Business Development and Negotiation
• Day to Day Multinational Customer Liaison
Road & Airfreight Manager (Netherlands) (Candidate Ref: 73106)
• Built up outstanding relationships with clients – can easily and happy re-introduce to new business
• Sales Hunter approach with fantastic managerial experience and skills
• Experienced in live animals, perishables, dangerous goods, cash, gold etc
• Worldwide market knowledge • New Business driven
Commercial Branch Manager (Bristol, UK) (Candidate Ref: 73615)
• Very successful in building up branch profits.
• Customer and employee focussed individual.
• Strong Multimodal Freight Branch Manager (Air & Sea Bias).
• Major overachiever (Commercial). • Ability to set up a new branch. • Full Profit & Loss Responsibility. • Managing a small team of operations and Sales.
Business Development Manager – Los Angeles (Candidate Ref: GF1452)
• Air (40%) Ocean (60%) • Trade Lanes : Asia, Europe, Latin America
• Commodities : Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Fashion
• Covers the Western Region • Covering 4 X Salary • Import (60%) Vs Export (40%) • No Non-Compete – Indicated that they can cover costs within 6 months.
Business Development Manager (Heathrow, UK) (Candidate Ref: 73261)
• 12 Month G.P. (£308,000) • Ability to start up an office / build up a new division
• For the right opportunity, he will be able to bring contacts with him.
• Covers the whole of UK, ability to approach any clients in different verticals
• Has been at current company for 5+ years, very stable individual
Business Development Manager (Dubai, U.A.E) (Candidate Ref: 19888)
• Freight Forwarding 40% Air and 60% Sea
• Over 6 years experience at current company (Very Stable)
• A Prime example of a hard core salesman
• Is currently averaging sales of around AED 70,000+ GP per month
• 10+ Years GCC experience • Available for interviews ASAP
North West, UK based Business Development Manager (Ref: 89) • Opportunity to work for a Top 25 Freight Forwarder • Strong Sales Experience and achievements. • Air Freight, Road Freight and Ocean Freight Experience is essential • Excellent opportunities to progress • Amazing package for the right individual
Schiphol, Netherlands based Air Freight Sales Executive (Ref: 412)
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales • Sales hunter approach • New Business driven • Responsible to work on your own – reporting to the Sales Director • Dynamic approach, enthusiastic team member • €4,000-5,000 p/month
Chicago, USA based Air & Ocean Business Development Manager (Ref: 102)
• Able to generate leads through cold calling - bringing on new clients • Cover 3x Salary • Set up Client Meetings • Knowledge of contacts in the Chicago area • Excellent Commission plan • Large well known global forwarder.
Dubai, U.A.E based Air + Sea Business Development Manager (Ref: 591)
• Able to generate leads through cold calling - bringing on new clients • Able to cover 3-4 times their Salary • Set up Client Meetings • Knowledge of contacts in and around the U.A.E • Good Closing ability • Experience with Air and Sea Freight • Someone who can come in and hit the ground running
Birmingham, UK based Air + Sea Business Development Manager (Ref: 591)
• Able to generate leads through cold calling - bringing on new clients • Cover 3x Salary • Set up Client Meetings • Knowledge of contacts in the West Midlands • Good Closing ability • Experience with Air and Sea Freight
Midlands, UK based Managing Director Designate (Ref: 582)
• Management Experience. • Projects or out of gauge experience. • Strong Commercial Experience. • Excellent opportunities for progression • Package: £80K - £120K
Our Vertical Market Managing Consultants are...
Alex McMillan Senior Managing Consultant Simon Perry USA Akeel Nanabawa UK Daniel Scribbins Europe Imran Ali International
Phone: +44 (0)845 00 00 007 Email: email@example.com
For our latest job opportunities and daily job alerts - please download our App
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36