Empowering your lab, Empowering your business!
has been daily improving, for the last 12 years, an extensive experience by developing innovative digital solutions and consulting addressed to labs own and specifi c different needs.
Crossing times that challenge all organizations, we have strengthened the range of solutions that compose, from scratch, our offer:
• In our star Business Unit, LIMS (Laboratory Integration Management Solutions): LabWay-LIMS®, ART.Center-LIMS (Artifi cial Reproduction Centers), Donor.Center- LIMS (Donor centers), Histocomp-LIMS (Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (H&I), CordLIMS (Cellular Bank).
• To all sorts of Labs governed by industry and legal or regulatory specs or quality best practices with i-Quality and i-Quality RDI.
We respond in areas that complement the business of your organizations, thus strengthening and full integration with the existing solutions:
• Business/ERP (Stocks and Sales, Supplier Management, Logistics, Distribution, Decision Making, FI/CO and HR Management).
• Mobility (Registration information and process control using mobile devices).
• WebPortals (CMS, Document Management, Digital Forms and Business Intelligence- BI).
Working with our customers around the world we have learned a few things that should be considered when planning and investing at LIMS/ELN/LIS:
• The business and regulatory processes drive the LIMS/ELN/LIS, not the other way around.
• Flexibility and simplicity of integration technology is a key to long-term success and upgradability.
In order to ensure the necessary analysis quality control, laboratories can benefi t from the QA/ QC, data generation and analysis, and SOP management provided by Ambidata’ LIMS/ELN/LIS. The systems allow labs to manage all their quality controls more effi ciently, saving time and money, while increasing quality standards.
Quality control, can also be assured, in Ambidata’ LIMS/ELN/LIS portfolio through instrument integration, providing a secure and reliable connection between laboratory instruments and the LIMS/ELN/LIS itself, including delivery confi rmations, error tracking .and results fl agging, whilst supporting multivariate data analysis, process monitoring and control, and labs’ knowledge management.
Our LIMS/ELN/LIS systems facilitate compliance with regulatory bodies such as the FDA
and ISO 17025, and provide full traceability for each data point, mouse-click, document version, etc. in the system for transparent auditability.
Ambidata, Digital Innovations Solutions & Consulting Lda., has been creating integration with any client’s software or system, in order to provide a unifi ed platform from which users can access all the data collected, simplifying the reporting and analysis of data for decision-making support. Our LIMS/ELN/ LIS solutions monitor processes through every step, allowing for early detection of problems or abnormalities through the generation of automatic alerts based on admin or user-defi ned thresholds.
Labs using Ambidata´ LIMS/ELN/LIS quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) module, can quickly and easily manage projects, workfl ows and compliance with regulations. The systems allow sample tracking over time and across containers. They associate each data point collected with the instrument and operator it was generated from, as well as the protocol(s) it is related to.
Data from Ambidata´ LIMS/ELN/LIS can be exported to Microsoft Offi ce and Quality Control applications for graphing and analysis. Data on graphs such as dose response curves can be selected to tag and ignore outliers using end-user driven data validation.
“ Virtual” walls of data have been falling for years. The QC lab is now...
Whatever Way Choose LabWay-LIMS®
Benefi ts of LabWay-LIMS®
QA/QC module: ●
Instrument integration and automatic data collection
Automatic alerts based on thresholds, authorization, and publishing
● Automatic results fl agging ●
Customized automatic & ad hoc reporting
Integration with third party systems (ERP/MRP/PIMS etc.)
● Lot & batch management ●
Sample management (login, registration integrity, life cycle tracking, etc.)
● Reference sample tracking ● Chain of custody
● Inventory, storage management ● Project management ● Workfl ow management ● Barcode, RFID compatible
● Analyst certifi cation management ● Data security & integrity ● Regulatory compliance
● SOP & protocol management ●
Single data entry point - no need to enter information on paper or type into multiple systems.
Reduced error rates - if the results are automatically tracked and no data entry is required, human mistakes (transposing numbers, etc.) can be virtually eliminated.
Improved effi ciency - the lab can focus less on data entry and more on value added activities.
Access to lab data by users - stakeholders have greater access to information, such as seeing a trending report in our LIMS/ELN/LIS or other tool.
Paperless operations - with data automatically recorded and fed to the LIMS/ELN/LIS system, there is no need to fi ll out forms for keying later. This is key for a paperless lab.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48