"New Arrival" CARTRIDGE Box is 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 3/4" Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (pink),
office supply (white); Jewel brads: Recollections; Jewel stickers: Stampendous; Hole punch: Crop-A-Dile by We R Memory
Keepers; Scalloped scissors: Craft supply; Die cut machine: Cricut
by Provo Craft; Software: Cricut DesignStudio by Provo Craft; Other: Lollipop sticks, truffle box
STROLLER FAVOR BOX by Kathleen Drolette
1. Using the New Arrival cartridge, die cut a baby stroller and its shadow from pink and white cardstock. Use DesignStudio to flip the image and die cut another stroller. Adhere the pink strollers to the white shadows.
2. Cut two 1 1/4 x 7 1/2" strips of pink cardstock for the hood of the stroller. Cut another 1 1/4 x 7" strip and scallop one side.
3. Fold the pink strips in thirds so there is a 1 1/4" piece in the center and two long sides.
6 4. Place a jewel brad through the center
of each baby stroller. Layer the strips onto each other with the scalloped one on top and attach each long end to the baby strollers using the same brad.
5. Assemble a truffle box and attach a strip of pink cardstock around the outside.
6. Adhere the box between the two strollers using strong adhesive. Separate the folded strips around the box to create the hood.
7. Add pieces of lollipop sticks between the wheels and as the handle.
8. Place jewel stickers on the wheels and tie a tag to one of the wheels.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12