"Plantin Schoolbook" CARTRIDGE Card is 5 1/2" across
Cardstock, twine, stamps (sentiment, star), ink: Papertrey Ink; Patterned paper: October Afternoon; Thread: Coats & Clark; Button, small die cut star, tag, letter stickers: Making Memories; Die cut machine: Cricut by Provo Craft; Sewing machine: Janome
SWEET BABY BOY by Regan D’Agostino
1. From the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, die cut two stars from blue cardstock at 5 1/2" and ink the edges.
2. Die cut a star at 5" from plaid paper, ink the edges, and stitch it to one of the blue stars.
3. Stamp a sentiment and star onto a tag, ink the edges, and tie a button to the top with twine.
4. Ink the edges of a small already made die cut star. Adhere the tag to its center and add it to the plaid star with foam adhesive.
5. Add chipboard letters below the tag to complete your sentiment.
6. Score the plain blue star across the top and adhere the layered blue star to it.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12