The idea for this card came from a sketch on 2sketches4you.blogspot. com. Amy often uses the ideas on that website to help jumpstart her creative processes.
"Straight from the Nest" CARTRIDGE Card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (green), Stampin' Up! (kraft, pink, white); Patterned paper: Imaginisce; Twine, sentiment stamp,
ink, punches (circles, scalloped border): Stampin' Up!; Button: Fancy Pants
Designs; Die cut machine: Cricut by Provo Craft; Embossing machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft (Swiss Dots folder)
HAPPY NEW BABY by Amy Crockett
1. Emboss a piece of kraft cardstock with the Swiss Dots folder and layer it onto a slightly larger piece of white cardstock and then mat on the front of a kraft card base.
2. Adhere a 2 1/4" square of cloud paper to the center of the card and add a punched scalloped border from pink cardstock to the bottom of it.
3. Die cut the clothesline pieces using the Straight from the Nest cartridge at 2 1/2" and cut the grass at 2 3/4". Adhere the grass above the scalloped border and adhere the clothesline pole to the cloud paper at an angle.
4. Attach a piece of twine from the pole to the edge of the square and adhere a small bow over the pole. Adhere the die cut t-shirts just below the twine with foam adhesive.
5. Stamp a sentiment onto a punched white circle and layer it onto a slightly larger punched pink circle. Add the circles to the cloud paper on the right side.
6. Tie twine around the bottom of the cloud paper and adhere a button to the bow.
7. Adhere the embellished square of cloud paper to the center of the card front.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12