THE LARGEST PROFESSIONAL NETWORK OF
FIRST AID AND COMPLIANCE INSTRUCTORS SINCE 1998
Start your career with one of our Level 3 Instructor Courses
*Level 3 First Aid Instructor 5-day courses: JUNE JULY
Sutton and Telford Oxford
Level 3 Food compliance 4-day courses: JULY SEPT
• On-site instructor training available at reduced rates
Either Compliance course can be combined with the First Aid Instructor course to create a 10 or 9-day Compliance Instructor course. *Includes the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS).
Nuco Training Ltd | Tel: 08456 444999 | Email: email@example.com
0845 688 1278 activeiq.co.uk/skillsgap
Master your future with Bucks New University
• Expert training for sports professionals. • Choose from a range of postgraduate programmes.
• Study whilst you work. Find out more today. Visit bucks.ac.uk/exercise
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE leisureopportunities training DIRECTORY
TO ADVERTISE +44 (0)1462 431385
Can I pay in instalments with no interest to pay?
Will you help me find a job? How long will the course take?
6 weeks enquire at premierglobal.co.uk/LEISUREOPPS
call us on 03333 212 092 /PTINTERNATIONAL
* Interest-free credit is only available on the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, and other selected courses. 10% course deposit required upon booking, remaining 90% course cost can be financed through interest-free credit. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Credit supplied by Premier Training International Ltd, Premier House, Willowside Park, Canal Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8RH.
To be the Train with the
With a personal training qualification from Premier.
TRAINING INTERNATIONAL Bolton, Doncaster, Telford, Lincoln and Oxford
Glasgow, Durham, Salisbury and Chatham Level 3 Health and Safety compliance 5-day courses: JUNE JULY
we offer a wide range of qualifications suitable for a variety of industries. So, how can we help you?
The Awarding Organisation of Choice
help the UK’s workforce by offering them a range of qualifications from active Iq. help us to keep britain great
TRAINING & EDUCATION
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24