PROPERTY ACQUISITION MANAGER c£37,500+signifi cant opening bonuses
The Gym Group The Gym Group currently has over 650,000 sq ft of Gym space across 36 locations, serving 600,000+ members and 7.5 million users a year. There are plans to open between 15 - 20 sites per year over the next few years, and £40m of funding secured to aid the continued growth of this ambitious and exciting company.
The 13th fastest growing company in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and a top 15 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For – the Gym Group increased revenues from £1.0 million in 2008/9 to £13.5 million last year: a result of opening 32 Gyms in the same period, delivering high quality facilities and a model that is fi t for purpose for today’s economic climate.
To spearhead its growth strategy across the north of England and Scotland, the company is seeking to appoint an Acquisition Manager. Likely to be based in the Greater Manchester area, this new role has been created to help accelerate the roll out plans of the Gym Group.
THE ROLE • Identify opportunities across the north of England and Scotland • Manage the property acquisition process for suitable sites • Deliver suitable acquisitions to time and budget • Reporting to the Property Director and further strengthen the current acquisition team
• Develop agency, landlord and developer networks across the North of England and Scotland
• Help drive the business for signifi cant growth in the north.
THE CANDIDATE • A qualifi ed property professional with strong acquisition experience • Able to demonstrate a successful track record of acquisitions in the north of England as part of a larger roll-out programme
• Will have an extensive network of contacts of local agents, landlords, and developers and experience of managing external professionals
• Must have excellent negotiating skills and able to work independently
• Must have a strong understanding of the acquisition process from identifi cation of potential sites to securing exchanges.
The Gym Group
• Must have a good understanding of planning procedures • Experience in a leisure-related sector would be an advantage.
In addition to a competitive salary, signifi cant bonuses are paid for each site opening. In total these could exceed £15,000 per year.
Why the be with us...
If you’d like to part of this exciting and expanding business, please apply in confi dence by submitting your CV and a covering letter via our recruitment website:
dd 1 19
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24