• DECEMBER 29, 2014
Are you uninsured? If yes, you may be eligible for Keystone Connect, a Healthy PA private coverage option health plan offered by Blue Cross.
Keystone Connect offers broad benefits and a best-in-class network of doctors and hospitals all at an affordable cost — $0. Yes, there’s no premium in 2015.*
If you can’t afford private insurance premiums, but earn too much to qualify for Medical Assistance, Keystone Connect may be for you.
As a Keystone Connect member, you’ll be covered for the following: • Doctor visits. • Preventive care. • Diagnostic exams. • Emergency medical care.
• Mental health services. • Prescription drugs.
• And an extra benefit: a gym membership.
You may qualify if you:
• Are a Pennsylvania resident living in one of these counties: Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware or Philadelphia.
• Are age 21 – 64. • Meet certain income requirements.
To determine your eligibility, call 1-855-332-0434 (TTY 1-855-707-5815) or visit www.connect2keystone.com
. Enrollment begins December 1, 2014. Coverage starts as soon as January 1, 2015.
* A premium may apply in 2016.
THE NAME YOU TRUST. THE QUALITY YOU DESERVE.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12