Friday, February 3, 2012 Friday, February 3, 2012 Medalta Real Estate
• Your Home Will Stay on the Market a Long Time. Did you know that 80% of your potential buyers will see your house in the fi rst four to six weeks? If you don't sell them then, it takes approximately three months to replace them with an equal number of newcomers.
• You'll Lose Market Interest and Qualifi ed Buyers. Serious buyers use the value, quality and price of similar properties as deciding factors.
• A Negative Impression is Created. People will wonder why your house is still on the market - they'll believe something is wrong with your home.
• You (The Seller) Would Lose Money. You may have to make extra mortgage payments as well as incur taxes, insurance and unplanned maintenance costs.
• You (The Seller) May Have to Accept Less Money. Studies show that the longer a house is on the market, the greater the discount off the list price. Often a seller will accept less than fair market value in order to sell because of an approaching deadline.
• There is the Potential for Appraisal Problems. The appraiser from your buyer's lending institution must agree that the home is worth the asking price. If the appraiser believes the price is infl ated, the loan may not be approved.
Look To a RE/MAX Sales Professional When You Need Answers Fast...
As you can see, there are a multitude of factors that determine the asking price of your home. Finding this price yourself can be a long and diffi cult task. That is why thousands of satisfi ed homeowners, like yourself, turn to a residential specialist. A residential specialist has the tools necessary to compute the fair market value of your house quickly and accurately while allowing for personal considerations (such as the date by which you must sell). Your residential specialist can also confi dently answer your questions about listing, pricing and showing.
A RE/MAX residential specialist's goals are the same as yours: 1. To get you the most money possible; 2. To sell your home as quickly as you can;
3. To make selling your home a pleasant and profi table experience for you. When You Want to Price Your Home to SELL FAST...
Turn to a RE/MAX Medalta Real Estate Professional Now More Than Ever... The Agent That You Need!
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24