UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CORE REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with 40 or more transferable college credits must meet the following university core admission requirements:
• Foreign Language: Two years of a single foreign language in high school or successful completion of the 102 level in college.
• Mathematics: Three years in high school (minimum completion of intermediate algebra) or intermediate algebra in college with a minimum grade of 2.0.
Applicants with fewer than 40 transferable credits must meet additional university core admission requirements. For more information, visit www.uwb.edu/admissions/
General Transfer Option: Applicants who have met admission core requirements with less than 80 transferrable credits are eligible to apply for General Transfer to complete program requirements.
BUSINESS PROGRAM PREREQUISITES*
• 80-90 transferable quarter credits with a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA to include: - Advanced Composition
- Microeconomics - Macroeconomics - Introduction to Law or Business Law - Statistics - Calculus - Introduction to Financial Accounting - Fundamentals of Financial Accounting - Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
* Complete at least five prerequisite courses prior to application, including financial or managerial accounting (200-level), macro and micro economics, statistics, and calculus. A minimum grade of 2.0 is required in all Business Program prerequisites. Admission is competitive; meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. Primary admission criteria are academic record, Writing Skills Assessment test score, personal statement, and resume.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the steps listed at www.uwb.edu/babusiness/applyba
Application deadlines can be found online at www.uwb.edu/admissions/application-dates
Scholarship information is available at www.uwb.edu/babusiness/elcbabusiness/elc-scholarship
WRITING SKILLS ASSESSMENT TEST Scores from the Writing Skills Assessment test must be received for review of an application. Please review www.uwb.edu/business/bachelors/applyba.xhtml
for information and to register. You may submit your score from the SAT Written Exam instead of the WSA. SAT scores taken prior to March 2005 are not applicable.
Students who earn a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration have been hired for a wide variety of positions such as:
Application Development Manager
Business Manager Financial Advisor
Market Research Analyst Marketing Manager
Network Administrator Securities Analyst Sr. Program Manager Strategic Planner Technology Manager
UW BOTHELL BA ALUMNI HAVE GONE ON TO WORK FOR PRESTIGIOUS COMPANIES, INCLUDING buT nOT LiMiTed TO:
Ameriprise Financial Automatic Data Processing
The UW Bothell Business Administration programs share the same accreditation from AACSB International, the leading accrediting agency for schools of business.
You’re encouraged to make an appointment to discuss your educational plans. Choose from in-person, online chat, phone or email advising. Contact the Office of Admissions at 425.352.5000 or email@example.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8