Fresh, creative, simple, healthy cooking
• More than 1,000 recipes that capture the bounty and culinary creativity of the West.
• Recipes are reality tested – tested in the Sunset test kitchen then by home cooks with no special training.
• Make-ahead advice that makes meal and party planning a snap.
• Nutritional data for every recipe.
• Quick Tips, with advice on timesaver shortcuts, techniques, and ingredients.
• Beautifully packaged in a high-quality, hardcover format.
To order, contact your Hachette Book Group Sales Representative, or write:
DIRECT & U.S. ID WHOLESALE ORDERS: Hachette Book Group Three Center Plaza Boston, MA 02108 Call toll-free in U.S.: (800) 759-0190 Fax toll-free in U.S.: (800) 286-9471
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Hachette Book Group International Department 237 Park Avenue, 15th Floor New York, NY 10017 United States Call: (212) 364-1325 Fax: (212) 364-0933 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANADIAN ORDERS: H.B. Fenn and Company, Ltd. 34 Nixon Road Bolton, Ontario L7E 1W2 Call: (905) 951-6600 Call toll-free in U.S.: (800) 267-FENN Fax: (905) 951-6601 Fax toll-free in U.S.: (800) 465-3422
SPECIAL SALES: For more information regarding discounts to corporations, organizations, non-book retailers and wholesalers, mail-order catalogs, and premiums, contact: Time Inc. Home Entertainment Special Sales Department 135 West 50th Street, 11th Floor New York, NY 10020 Call: (212) 522-8282 or (212) 522-3985 Fax: (212) 522-1152 E-mail: Tom_Mifsud@timeinc.com
MARKETING/PUBLICITY • National and regional print media campaign, including metropolitan dailies, wire services, and syndicates • Major regional media outreach including TV, radio campaign, and satellite tour • Major marketing promotion with Sunset magazine, including book features and editorial mentions, advertising, and online video promotions • 6-month subscription offer with purchase of book • Advertising and promotion in Time Inc. publications including Cooking Light, Real Simple, Health, and Coastal Living • Online advertising and promotion including myrecipes.com
, and health.com
• Promotion at Sunset events including Celebration Weekend and Savor the Central Coast
• Promotion at regional events including the Napa Valley Mustard Festival and Lake Tahoe Food & Wine • Buzz mailing to foodie web-sites and bloggers
MEDIA CONTACT Dana Smith Dadascope Communications (510) 524-2066 email@example.com
SPECIFICATIONS: October 2010 816 pages Over 200C Photos 8 1/4” x 10 1/4” ISBN-10: 0-376-02794-0 ISBN-13: 978-0-376-02794-8 Hardcover $34.95 U.S./$41.95 CAN
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12