Jump Ring Maker
Excellent for easily producing multiple jump rings, links etc, from round or oval wire. Suitable for use with the Foredom number 30 handpiece (as well as the Dremel equivalent).
How to use: 1. Place the preferred mandrel size into the chuck and tighten, locking the mandrel in place ready to make your coil of wire.
2. Keeping the wire pulled tight, use the handle to rotate the mandrel creating a tight coil of wire around your mandrel.
3. Remove the coil from the mandrel and place in the coil holder, twisting the nuts to press the sprung loaded top down, holding your now coiled wire firmly in place. 4. Insert your number 30 hand piece into the protective collar. Then attach the circular saw blade using the cutter holder attachment provided. 5. Lubricate the saw blade using our burr cut lube (B4181) 6. Cut along the slit, cutting your coil into your simple and easy to make jump rings
Kit contains: • 20 mandrels, Ø2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and 12mm
• Increased mandrel length, each one 120mm long • Rotation stand and lever which screws into the metal base and is taller, giving more room to work
• Spring loaded coil holder with screws for attaching to your work bench if required
• Protective hand piece collar (for no.30 hand piece) • Saw cutter blade and attachment, high speed steel • Supplied on metal base, components are removable
£175.00 Ref: R42922
Wedding Ring Stretcher
A high quality, British made ring stretcher giving the jeweller and retailer the ability to re-size rings with ease.
• A 6 spline mandrel • 16 polished and countersunk polished steel dies • Will reduce bands up to 12mm wide • Will bend rings up to 4mm thick • High finished revisable reducer plate • Heavy duty cast iron construction with hardened steel shaft
• Made in Great Britain • Size: 390 x 180 x 120mm • Weight: 9.5kg
£187.95 Ref: R42923
Tel: +44 (0) 1708 757800
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16