FOX CHASE IS HIRING DEDICATED NURSES
We bring a feeling of family to everything we do.
GREATER BALTIMOREMEDICAL CENTER (GBMC)
CURRENTOPENINGSWe are looking for experienced RNswith one ormore years of experience. Leadership/Management/Educator positions require a BSNand 2-3 years of leadershipmanagement experience.
• RNManager forMed/Surg Telemetry • RNEducator for Perioperative Areas andMaternalNewbornHealth • Research RNOncology • AdministrativeDirector of Perioperative Services • Infection ControlManager • Pre- Surgical TestingManager
Positions that are eligible for the sign on bonus:
• ClinicalUnit Coordinators RNs:Ortho/Neuro/ENT,Oncology, SICU and Telemetry areas
• GOR TeamLeads for service lines (sign on bonus) • SICURNsNights –experienced (sign on bonus)
Experienced RNswith one ormore years of experience,BSN preferred:
• Registered Nurses (RN) in several areas,MICU, ED,General PACU, MaternalNewborn,Ortho/Neuro, Oncology
• RNFloat Pool Part time (benefit eligible, critical care/Med/Surg experience required- sign on bonus)
• GOR RNs Full timeDays/Evenings, RNFirst Assist CNOR certified - Full time
• NewRNgraduates- visit ourwebsite to apply for RN-Newgraduate
Matthew Farren, BSN, RN ADV Nurse III Surgical Stepdown Unit
Fox Chase Cancer Center has been awarded the Magnet® Designation for Nursing Excellence four times in a row.
Join the Fox Chase nursing team. Visit FoxChase.org/careers/nursing
for a complete listing of available positions.
SAVETHEDATEFOROUR GBMC SICU
“MEET AND GREET”!
Inviting Critical care RNs with at least 2 years of experience
SEPTEMBER 28, 2016 7:30 AM– 6:30 PM
Call our Nurse Recruitment Coordinator at 443-849-2208 before September 21 for details and to register!
CURRENT OPENINGS: • RNAdmissions-GBMCSubacuteUnit- F/T Evenings - 5-8 hour shifts • HospiceClinicalManager- Evenings,Night:Monday-Thursday nights • HospiceClinicalManager-Weekendoption, exempt:$5000signon bonus- Friday-Mondaywith FT Benefits
• RNTriage Lead-Weekender FacilityBasedCareRNs- East,Westand Central teams, F/T, Monday–Friday,8:30a-5:00p
Temple Health refers to the health, education and research activities carried out by the affi liates of Temple University Health System (TUHS) and by the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University. TUHS neither provides nor controls the provision of health care. All health care is provided by its member organizations or independent health care providers affi liated with TUHS member organizations. Each TUHS member organization is owned and operated pursuant to its governing documents.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, and more. For details on current opportunities, shifts, requirements and to apply, visit us online today! Find the fit that is right for you. Visit our website today. EOE
• 6701N. CHARLES ST., BALTIMORE,MD21204
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32