Opportunities for Giving . . .
Marine Corps University Foundation Corporate Members 2014
* * * * * * Honor, Courage and Commitment Council * * * * * * $100,000
The Clorox Company * * * * * Scarlet and Gold Council – $50,000 * * * * *
* * * * Commandant’s Council – $25,000 * * * * KUKA
* * * Leadership Council – $15,000 * * * BAE Systems
CUBIC Applications, Inc.
First Command Financial Planning Meggitt Training Systems
* * Semper Fidelis Council – $10,000 * * Lion-Vallen Industries
Lockheed Martin Corporation The Raytheon Company SAIC, Inc.
* General John A. Lejeune Council – $5,000 * AVIALL Services, Inc. The Boeing Company Pratt & Whitney
The Marine Corps University Foundation maintains a strong working relationship with many corporations. The companies listed above generously support us through our Corporate Member Program. With their tremendous support, we will continue current programs and will have funding for the serious consideration of new initiatives.
There are six levels of Corporate Membership. The specific benefits at each level may be tailored to meet the corporation’s individual needs.
* * * * * * Honor, Courage and Commitment Council – minimum annual gift of $100,000
* * * * * Scarlet and Gold Council – minimum annual gift of $50,000 * * * * Commandant’s Council – minimum annual gift of $25,000 * * * Leadership Council – minimum annual gift of $15,000 * * Semper Fidelis Council – minimum annual gift of $10,000 * General John A. Lejeune Council – minimum annual gift of $5,000
FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION Anonymous
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation Crane Family Foundation
Brigadier General and Mrs. Thomas V. Draude
Lieutenant General Leo J. Dulacki, USMC (Ret)
Mr. James J. Dunne III Mr. Stephen M. Elms Lieutenant General
Wallace C. Gregson Jr. USMC (Ret) Mr. G. F. Robert Hanke The Holborn Corporation Ms. Sarah S. Holcomb
Lieutenant General and Mrs. Steven Hummer Mr. Jack Johnston
Mr. and Mrs. Donald R. Knauss Mr. Nicholas B. Lane Mr. Robert A. Lutz Lockheed Martin MS2
General Peter Pace, USMC (Ret)
Robins Foundation on behalf of E. Bruce Heilman Ph.D.
SAP Government Support and Services, Inc.
Mr. Thomas A. Saunders, III and Mrs. Mary Jordan Saunders
Lance Corporal and Mrs. Anthony Serra Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Shivers
Colonel Judy G. Smith, USMCR (Ret) Textron Charitable Trust
The Estate of Mr. Alexander Trowbridge Rear Admiral H. Kirk Unruh, USNR (Ret)
The John L. & Sue Ann Weinberg Foundation
The Wharton School of Business University of Pennsylvania
Friends of the Foundation recognize donors who have contributed a minimum of $5,000 to MCUF during the past 12 months. Corporate Membership and Event Contributions are recognized separately.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16