Our office is open 7 days a week • 8:30 am until 5:30 PM - Closed Sundays (November &
December) • Reservation lines open until 6:00 PM • November & December until 5:30 PM
Book your reservation online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.GardenCityRealty.com
1. Rental week is from Saturday to Saturday.
2. Check in time begins after 3:00 PM. Access to the property is guaranteed when the property has been cleaned
3. Check out before 10:00 am on departure date.
4. Occupancy is limited to number shown in brochure and is strictly enforced.
5. We do not guarantee air conditioning, plumbing, or other appliances, swimming pools, or hot tubs, but we do
guarantee that repairs will be made as soon as possible. There will be no refunds for their failure. Parking and other
complex amenities such as pool maintenance and elevator maintenance are strictly maintained by each condo-
minium or complex’s individual Home Owner Associations (HOA). Parking passes are issued in accordance with
the rules and regulations set by the individual HOA’s. Garden City Realty, Inc., is not responsible for parking rules,
towing or parking tickets, nor the upkeep and/or maintenance of amenities such as elevators, pools and/or common
areas managed by the association. Should any problems occur, please contact our office and we will contact the
appropriate property management company. Beach home parking may be restricted due to the physical limitations
of the property.
6. Deposit Policy: A deposit of half the base rent is due at the time of booking with a Master or Visa card only. The
balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If this balance is not paid by that date, it will be charged to your credit card.
7. South Carolina Sales Tax and Accommodations Taxes and a $25 reservation fee are required on all rentals.
8. Lodging Fee: Equal to $1 per each nights stay will be added to each reservation.
9. Damage Waiver Fee: As a guest, (includes all members of your family or group staying in the same property), you
will not be held responsible for unintentional damages for up to $1000 which may occur to the property during your
occupancy period if the damages are reported in writing. This fee of $35 is a non-refundable fee.
10. Parking: There may be limited parking at all condos. If you are bringing more than one vehicle, please check with
us to be sure this is allowed at the condo you have reserved. No trailers are allowed in condo parking lots.
11. Motorcycles and fireworks are not allowed in Inlet Harbour section.
12. Travel Insurance: We offer a Trip Cancellation Insurance program. This covers non-refundable payments and
certain extra costs if your trip is interrupted due to injury, sickness, death, mandatory evacuations or certain other
perils beyond your control.
13. Construction: If you are renting by a home under construction, please be tolerant. No refunds or moves will be
14. Golf Carts – are not included in any of Garden City Realty’s rental properties. Please contact the office for rental
Garden City Realty has taken great care to provide updated and accurate information. Although every
precaution has been taken, this brochure may contain errors due to changes in pricing, internet and print
descriptions, photos, furnishings, amenities and/or equipment. Garden City Realty reserves the right to
correct any errors, discrepancies, or make changes without notice.
Winter Rentals - Monthly Rates - 30 Day Minimum
Condominiums - Starting at $550 per month.
Reservations: 800-395-5930 • www.GardenCityRealty.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60