MEASURING INSTRUMENTS | Thermometers A. Thermometers Pack A
Pack of 10 spirit filled thermometers, each 150mm long. E8R05775
B. Digital Clinical Thermometer
Features small physical size and low mass, and the LCD digital display provides a rapid, unambiguous readout. An audible tone indicates completion of the measuring period and automatic switch-off takes place after ten minutes to conserve battery life.
• Readout: three digit LCD with indication of out-of-range high or low temperature and low battery
• Sampling rate: two per second
• Power source: Silver oxide cell type SR41W or equivalent giving 200 hours life (three years of normal use approx)
• Power switch: Manual on/off button
• Automatic switch-off: ten minutes after last indication
• Dimensions: L130 x W18 x H9mm overall • Probe tip diameter: 3mm • Mass: 7g Supplied fitted with silver oxide cell SR41W. E8A86654
C. Window Thermometer
Round window thermometer with suction attachment at the centre. The design allows air circulation around the thermometer stopping exaggerated readings that may be caused by heat radiation through the glass. Will stand up to 20mm from window.
• Range: -20 to 50°C • Diameter: 80mm E8F82311
D. Tympanic Thermometer • Infra-red inner ear readings • Fast, highly accurate results • Data displayed within seconds E8R07233
10 PACK F G each £4.79 pack 10 £23.95
each £23.95 E. Forehead Thermometer Strip
Liquid crystal thermometer strip which indicates body temperature when placed on the forehead. Range: +35 to +40°C.
E8G60139 F. Giant Thermometer
Its large scale is easily read and the alcohol filled column is set into the case. (-30°C to +50°C). Size: W130 x D76 x H380mm. E8R05779
G. Wall Thermometer
Distinctive moulding in a very large clear print that is easily read. Graduated -20 to 50ºC and 0 to 120ºF. Size: H215 x W38 x D8mm.