Fume Cupboards | APPLIANCES A. Static Filtration Fume Cupboard
• The Airone 1000R is ideally suited for the use in the classroom or preproom
• 22kg CMS carbon filter • Filtrate pre-filter • Polypropylene worktop and vulcathene dricup • Low airflow alarm • No ducting required • Sliding front sash • Standard services including: gas and water • Single electric socket • Plain stand • Light • Energy efficient Specifications: • External size: W1000 x D760 x H2200mm • Internal size: W950 x D550 x H780mm • Minimum working aperture: H200mm • Maximum working aperture: H365mm
• Average airflow: 0.4M/s (alters with sash position)
• Voltage: 230V 50Hz 1ph
• Filter: CMS schools filter blended to meet the national curriculum needs for teaching science
Direct Delivery – up to 4 weeks E8R03188
B. Fume Cupboard Docking Station
• Designed specifically to offer additional safety feature within the teaching environment
• Prevents unauthorised access to mains service supplies
• Robust lock and hinges • Easily sited • Recess or flush mounted • Isolated 13amp single switch electric socket Direct Delivery – up to 2 weeks E8R03186
C. Spare Filter 22kg CMS filter for 1000R and 1000RS. Direct Delivery – up to 7 days E8R03187
D. Mobile Filtration Fume Cupboard
• The Airone 1000RS offers excellent flexibility because it will pass through a standard doorway allowing it to be shared between classroom locations
• 360˚ visibility makes it ideal for practical science demonstrations
• 22kg CMS carbon filter and filtrete pre-filter fitted
• Filter failure monitoring system • No ducting required • Sliding front sash • Large front aperture • Integral storage cupboard • Restraining stainless steel tether • Standard services including: gas and water • Single electric socket • Energy efficient Specifications: • External size: W1000 x D700 x H1850mm • Internal size: W840 x D500 x H865mm • Minimum working aperture: H200mm • Maximum working aperture: H365mm • Average airflow: 0.4M/s • Voltage: 230V 50Hz 1ph
• Filter: RS CMS schools filter blended to meet the national curriculum needs for teaching science
Direct Delivery – up to 4 weeks E8L75383
Price includes installation for UK deliveries. each £6599.95
For non-UK including Highlands and Islands deliveries please contact Philip Harris.
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY C EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY TESTED
Fume cupboards tested by CLEAPSS as safe for use in schools and colleges up to and including “A” Level. The range complies with Building Bulletin 88 and British Standards, they can help you achieve an excellent BREEAM rating.
For practical science demonstrations: The Airone 1000RS (fuly mobile, filtered fume cupboardwith 360˚ visibility).
For classroom and prep-room use: The Airone 1000r fixed filtered fume cupboard.
The Airone range use high quality ( CLEAPSS tyoe tested) carbon filters, blended specifically to handle the substances used in the current science curriculum.