Samsung 1.5mm LED used to create show stopping display
Kinly provided Land Securities with a stunning high resolution screen for the reception area in their brand new head office. Kinly partnered with PSCo to provide a 2.8m x 1.6m HD wall of the Samsung 1.5mm Narrow Pixel Pitch LED – offering stunning detail and quality to showcase Land Securities bespoke content.
PSCo focus on supporting our trade partners with the latest and most innovative visual technologies available for fixed and rental applications.
We understand that technology is forever evolving, so we have designed our offering to complement both our manufacturers and trade partners. Our services are here to support you throughout your entire product journey; from sales to product management and technical support.
• We’re trade only, so with us you’ll always get access to unbranded equipment, vehicles and technicians.
• Our state-of-the-art Assessment Centre in Reading showcases our vast portfolio including 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm pixel pitch LED displays and market leading projectors.
• We hold extensive product stock and offer our partners a range of credit options.
Absen M2.9 LED used at the Transformers Q&A event
PSCo provided Light Fantastic Production Services, trade supplier to the live events industry, with 90 panels of the Absen M2.9. The 2.9mm pixel pitch LED was used to create a larger then HD resolution, 7.5m x 3m display for a Transformers Q&A event.
• Unlock bespoke and off-the-shelf mounting solutions.
• Try before you buy – access the latest and highest quality display technologies on the market with our broad rental portfolio.
• Our comprehensive technical services include proof of concept, testing, product training, set-up support and customised warranties serviced from the UK.
We pride ourselves on our product portfolio, with leading manufacturers in LED and Laser Projection for every application.
Contact PSCo to find out more 0118 372 3300 email@example.com www.psco.co.uk
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20