4 News Huge bill for window smasher A NEYLAND man was ordered

to pay nearly £900 in compensation after he damaged a door and window belonging to ‘an acquaintance’. Declan Watt, aged 24, of Springfield

Close, pleaded guilty to criminal damage when he appeared before Haverfordwest Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday (Jan 10). Vaughan Pritchard-Jones, prosecuting,

told the court that the complainant heard a knock at his door at 9.40pm on August 12, 2016.

The defendant was at the door with

his wife, the prosecutor said, and the complainant thought this was ‘strange’ as they had not been to his house before. The complainant described Watt as nothing more than an ‘acquaintance’. Watt was ‘immediately in his face’, asking: “Is he here? Is he here?” The complainant did not know what

the defendant was talking about and pushed him out of the house. At this point, Watt started kicking the front door, displacing the panes. Mr Pritchard-Jones told Magistrates

that Watt had said: “I’ll be back, I’ll f***ing have you,” before leaving. The complainant called the police, but the defendant came back with an

AFTER disgusting a group of girls

in Haverfordwest when he urinated in the street, a 21-year-old was charged with using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress. On Tuesday (Jan 10), Macauley

Patrick Williams appeared before Haverfordwest Magistrates’ Court to plead guilty to the charge. Prosecuting, Vaughan Pritchard-

Jones told the court that the defendant was seen urinating in the doorway of Lloyds Bank as three women walked past.

object and started hitting the window, the court heard. The double-glazed window was shattered. Quotes from two sources told the

complainant that repairing the damage would cost between £880 and £899.99. Defending Watt, Mike Kelleher said

that the two men did know each other, but informed the court that it was not in his client’s best interest to reveal why he was calling around. Watt was surprised to be pushed out

of the complainant’s house, Mr Kelleher said. The door hit the defendant when it was slammed and, as he was annoyed, he kicked something outside, which smashed the window. Mr Kelleher told Magistrates that

the events ‘certainly’ did not happen as described by the prosecutor. “He accepts the damage; it was

reckless and foolish but he was very annoyed. He apologises through me,” the lawyer added. Magistrates issued a 12 month

conditional discharge and ordered Watt to pay £85 in prosecution costs and a £20 victim surcharge. The defendant will also pay £880 compensation to the complainant.

Street urinator gets discharge Upset by what they could see, one

of the women said: “Oh my God, he’s actually pi**ing in the street. I can’t believe it.” Mr Pritchard-Jones said that this had caused the women alarm and distress. Defending himself, Williams said:

“I’d like to apologise – it was a disgusting thing to do. It won’t happen again.” The defendant was ordered to pay

£85 in prosecution costs and a £20 victim surcharge, and received a 12 month conditional discharge for committing the offence.

 Sex offender airliſted in a serious condition aſter cutting his own throat in the dock  Aſter collapsing in a pool of blood witnesses thought Pawlowski would die at the scene  Police arrest the 33-year-old Polish national in hospital for posession of a pointed weapon  Pawlowski had posted a graphic video of a sex offender dying on the way to court on his Facebook page before the incident took place

A POLISH man who slashed at

his own throat in a Haverfordwest courtroom has been arrested in hospital on suspicion of possession of a blade. Lukasz Robert Pawlowski, 33,

was due to be sentenced for sexual assault on Wednesday (Jan 11) when he took a 'knife' to his own throat. He was flown to Morriston

hospital by air ambulance, and is, according to police, still in a serious

Thomas Sinclair Editor

condition. A spokeswoman said: "Dyfed-

Powys Police have arrested a 33-year- old male on suspicion of possession of an article with a blade or point. The court room was immediately

cleared after the incident, which took place just after 10am involving

Lukasz Robert Pawlowski who is originally from Katowice, Poland but had moved to Pembroke Dock. An ambulance attended the

scene and paramedics gave first aid treatment to the 33-year-old defendant in the dock. The defendant lost consciousness, and also lost blood in the incident. A Wales Ambulance Service spokesman described Pawlowski’s injuries to reporters as 'serious'.


Follow us on Twitter @pembsherald

Defendant, 33,

Distressing scene: Robert Pawlowski


Emergency response: Police and medical crews arrive

Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32  |  Page 33  |  Page 34  |  Page 35  |  Page 36  |  Page 37  |  Page 38  |  Page 39  |  Page 40  |  Page 41  |  Page 42  |  Page 43  |  Page 44  |  Page 45  |  Page 46  |  Page 47  |  Page 48  |  Page 49  |  Page 50  |  Page 51  |  Page 52  |  Page 53  |  Page 54  |  Page 55  |  Page 56  |  Page 57  |  Page 58  |  Page 59  |  Page 60  |  Page 61  |  Page 62  |  Page 63  |  Page 64  |  Page 65  |  Page 66  |  Page 67  |  Page 68  |  Page 69  |  Page 70  |  Page 71  |  Page 72