DuraCut™ formerly Armor Tip AT = Solid nose, laser welded tip with wear-resistant alloy
Occasional User Bar Codes AdvanceCut™
SX = Sprocket-nose PX = Sprocket-nose GD = Sprocket-nose with Guard Mate holes ML = Narrow kerf sprocket-nose SF = Sprocket-nose
SD = Sprocket-nose DG = Sprocket-nose with Guard Mate holes ML = Narrow kerf sprocket-nose
In a few cases, where two bars would have the same length in their part numbers but different drive link counts, the letter Z will be used in the bar mount description to distinguish between them (K095 and Z095 for example).
• Chain saws originally equipped with an Intenz® bar, and saws adapted to take an Intenz® bar, do not have a “bar adjustment pin” for tensioning the chain. Use ONLY an Intenz bar when replacing the guide bar on these saws. See page FOR for important information on Intenz bars.
• PowerCut solid body bars may be stamped with XXX, ZZZ or other letters as they can have different noses installed on the body, thereby changing the part number.
Guide Bars 141 FOR
• Guard Mate holes are built into the noses of certain types of Oregon bars and allow the attachment of a Guard Mate tip guard to help reduce the risk of kickback.
• Oregon Sculptor™ carving bar part numbers do not follow the Oregon bar part numbering system.
• Bar types and part numbers printed in red italics have been obsoleted. Contact your authorized Oregon distributor for availability.
formerly Double Guard® formerly Power Match®
Sprocket Nose Codes Pitch
A = 1/4" B = .325" D = 3/8" E = 3/8" F = .404" G = .325" H = 3/8"