You want tools to work smarter and last longer. We designed LubriTec to deliver the best possible lubrication for your saw chain. Keeping lubrication where it’s needed most means a longer lasting saw chain and guide bar and less down time. Here’s how it works:
LubriTec for the Chain*
• Lubricant is held inside LubriTec reservoirs • Oil flows freely into and around the saw chain parts and the guide bar. Oil is held in the high-friction zone where the saw chain and guide bar groove walls make contact.
• The presence of lubricant lowers friction during the start-up period before the saw’s oiling system reaches its peak function
• LubriTec strengthens the saw chain tie straps and reduces their tendency to flex during operation, making a more stable and durable saw chain
LubriTec for the Guide Bar*
• Our LubriTec guide bar dam is cleverly designed to keep lubricant where it’s needed most. It looks like a small barrier and is found in the bottom of the guide bar’s groove, just behind the oil hole. It both increases available oil and reduces oil hole plugging. Resulting in better overall lubrication.
• The LubriTec angled oil hole virtually eliminates guide bar oil hole plugging. The oil hole slopes up toward the top of the guide bar and forward toward the nose. It’s approximately 40% smaller in diameter than a standard hole, increasing velocity as oil enters the guide bar. It also helps clear sawdust and debris away from the hole during operation.
Oil hole – New – New Dam
*Combination of features will vary by chain and bar products FOR 106 Saw Chain