Children at this stage may use fi rst language for learning and other purposes and may remain completely silent in the classroom. They may be copying/repeating some words or phrases and whilst they may understand some everyday expressions in English they may have minimal or no literacy skills. This fantastic new kit packed full of exciting resources is ideal for those children who need a considerable amount of EAL support and will engage them with their peers in every aspect of literacy.
• 44 sounds desk top chart (pack of 6) • 1 Hello poster • Very fi rst dictionary • Very fi rst thesaurus
• 6 Survival fans featuring basic words
• 1 A4 Talk time phonics card with 10 seconds recordable buttons • Rhyming Bingo game featuring fi ve A5 boards and 20 picture cards • High frequency words talkball Phase 2 • High frequency words talkball Phase 3 • High frequency words talkball Phase 4
• High frequency words talkball Phase 5 • 6 Talking point pro’s with 10 seconds recording each
• 1 A4 Recordable bubble with dry-wipe surface and 10 seconds recording
• Talk about things at home featuring photo cards, activity cards and CD ROM
• 2 foam small pocket dice • Teacher notes
035-LI02463 £ 182 .95 655
Through the National Curriculum, it is expected that effective teaching and learning for EAL children will take place within the curriculum and it is important that schools promote rapid language acquisition. Our three new EAL kits offer a wide variety of resources to support children at different stages which encourage reading, writing and speaking and listening skills.