This easy to use Weather Station is the perfect tool for recording the conditions in the grounds of your school. The Weather Station logs internal and external temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall. The data is stored on the Weather Station Console and the data can be exported to programs like Microsoft Excel for data analysis. The Weather Station includes a solar cell to increase the battery life to anything up to a whole year. If you are teaching a certain weather system you can also set an alarm on the Weather Station Console for it to alert you at certain points, for example, if a temperature reaches a certain limit or a wind speed exceeds a set amount. Suitable for KS2 upwards.
035-IT01050 £ 121 .95 2 Flexi-Scope
The Flexi-Scope is a simple to use microscope which is easily connected to any USB port. The Flexi-Scope will capture high quality images at magnifi cations of up to 200X. The microscope has a fl exible gooseneck and can be easily positioned to view even diffi cult objects. For ages 3yrs+.
• Create time lapse recordings
• Use gooseneck to view diffi cult objects
• 6 LED lights for illumination
• Works with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 • Built-in Microphone • 1.3 Megapixels
• Magnifi cation x10 to x200 (approx)
• Frame rate: 15 fps (for time lapse stills and video)
• Controls: LED Light on/off button & snapshot button