This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
SECTION 21 Illuminators, Magnifiers, Microscopes, and Graticules Using ProScope HR Software
Once installed, ProScope HR software basically works like the LCD screen on your digital camera. The main viewscreen displays what the ProScope HR ‘sees’ in real time until you’re ready to capture the image or video. This is called live mode. Images and video can be captured two ways:
To attach a lens, line up the mark on the side of the base…
1. Depressing the large white button on the ProScope HR itself.
2. Click the red capture button on the upper right side of the main window.
After an image or video clip has been captured, the image can be previewed by clicking the thumbnails below the main window. This is called preview mode. To return to live mode, click the main window.
There are three capture modes in which to shoot your subject: 1
2 3 Removing a lens
1. Still Image - located at the top-left of the main window. Use this setting when you want to take still images, not video. You can capture images in three resolutions. Click the bar to activate.
2. Video - located at the top-center of the main window. Use this setting when you want to record video. You can record video in three resolutions. Click the bar to activate.
3. Time Lapse - located at the top-right of the main window. Use this setting when you want to record subjects in time lapse. You can record
To remove a lens, press and hold the lens release button…
while turning the lens counter-clockwise until the lens dot and mark on the base line up. Then remove the lens.
Turn the lens clockwise until it clicks into place.
Turn on the lens lighting to make sure the lens is properly attached.