This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
SECTION 9 Microanalysis Element Standards Standard Test Specimen
The STANDARD TEST SPECIMEN keeps the Scanning Electron Microscope up to peak operating conditions. It is available in three models.
SEM Sample Holder
Custom Made to Your Choice!
The Sample Holder is perfect for keeping all important SEM test specimens together. All specimens can be individually and easily removed at any time for use.
The brass sample holder is 50mm diameter x 8mm thick and comes in MAC’s standards presentation box.
1. Three formats: Metallurgical Biological Geological
2. 32mm Diameter Brass Block consisting of 6 standards. One being Cobalt the remainder is the customer’s choice.(see pages 198-199 for list)
3. Faraday cage. 4. B.S.D. Duplex Brass Reference Standard at No. Difference 0.1. 5. Resolution Grid either High or Medium. 6. Test Specimen for Magnification Calibration. 7. Certificate Booklet.
80154-00 Standard Test Specimen set
It accommodates the following:
1. A 25mm or 32mm Diameter x 5mm Thick Brass Block containing your Analytical Standards, or other smaller sizes if required.
MAC — Repolishing Service
Every care has been taken with the production of your standards. Some materials (i.e. water soluble) can deteriorate rapidly if moisture is present. The materials used most readily can become contaminated over time. It is recommended that the standards are returned to us for repolishing and refurbishment every two years.
Please call for pricing on our refurbishment service.
2. Duplex Brass Single Standard Used for checking the contrast efficiency.
3. Ni/Cu B.S.D. Single Standard. 4. Faraday Cage
For measuring the current of the beam at the specimen plane. 5. E.D. Test Standards
Three standards of your choice for E.D. test set up of calibration center.
6. Magnification Calibration Standard
Used for magnification calibration and assessing image distortion. 7. Resolution Standards
High and Low resolution standards for checking the performance of the S.E.M. under high resolution conditions.