This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
SECTION 6 Calibration Standards, Specimens, & Aids Before CHROMACAL After CHROMACAL
• Protective plastic slide holder • Color calibration slide
• Color calibration slide on microscope stage
• Alignment pattern on slide • Small grid • Large grid
• One larger color matrix consisting of 20 color circles in a 4 x 5 configuration. This matrix is generally intended for magnifications up to 40X.
• One smaller color matrix consisting of 20 color circles in a 4 x 5 configuration. This matrix is generally intended for magnifications above 40X up to 100X.
• Numerous location lines pointing to a circle surrounding both color matrices. These are meant to assist in locating the color matrices.
• In the upper left-hand corner of the chip there is a 4 x 4 micrometer grid consisting of 250µ divisions. Within the lower right-hand division is a 10 x10 sub-grid with 25µ divisions. This micrometer grid is unrelated to the color calibration system but is provided as an additional value-add.
The Datacolor ChromaCal™ slide is not suitable for use with oil immersion objectives. The Datacolor ChromaCal™ slide should be handled with care.
The Datacolor ChromaCal™ brightfield calibration slide is sold separately, and is required for the Datacolor ChromaCal™ Color Calibration System.
Color calibration slide on microscope stage
Located on the Datacolor ChromaCal™ chip are the following: