search.noResults

search.searching

note.createNoteMessage

search.noResults

search.searching

orderForm.title

orderForm.productCode
orderForm.description
orderForm.quantity
orderForm.itemPrice
orderForm.price
orderForm.totalPrice
orderForm.deliveryDetails.billingAddress
orderForm.deliveryDetails.deliveryAddress
orderForm.noItems
605 College Terrace


616 College Terrace


Elkanah Deane House (201 Palace Green Street). This house boasts high ceilings, extensive woodwork, and a spacious entrance hall extending the full depth of the house. Bedrooms, each with a fireplace, open onto a spacious second-floor gallery. Behind the house, a former kitchen is used as a guesthouse with views of the large formal garden. Open by Mr. and Mrs. James Thomas, residents


619 College Terrace


616 College Terrace (Garden only). Simple farm structures line the rear property and serve as nesting rooms, perch, run and coop for the rare breed chickens. A rabbit hutch and raised beds of colorfully mixed vegetables, herbs and flowers complete the farm landscape. Open for the first time by Laura and Craig Reeves, owners


619 College Terrace. Featuring Flemish bond brick, gas lanterns, and limestone steps, this 2016 Georgian home might be mistaken as one of the oldest structures in Williamsburg. Craftsmanship reminiscent of the 18th century is exhibited throughout the interior with built-in cabinetry, hand-carved stair rails, arched door facings and moldings, and reclaimed heart pine floors. Open for the first time by Gregory P. Klich, owner


50


Timson House (303 Prince George Street) This frame house, with its center section dating to 1716, is one of the oldest original houses in Williamsburg. Present residents have furnished the home comfortably with many examples of painted furniture designed especially for them. Outstanding collections are found throughout the home. Open by Mr. and Mrs. James Gorman, residents


Bruton Parish Rectory (314 Prince George Street). This renovated 1938 Georgian Colonial has large rooms, high ceilings, plaster walls, oak floors and handsome molding. Antique furnishings from the Parish combine with the owners’ pieces to create an appealing personal style. Open by The Reverend and Mrs. Christopher L. Epperson, residents


Mattey’s Garden at Matthew Whaley Elementary School (301 Scotland Street). This children’s garden, a gift from the Williamsburg Garden Club to the City of Williamsburg honoring its 300th anniversary (1699- 1999), has received numerous awards and is listed on the National Garden Association’s Children’s Garden Registry. Open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.


March/April 2017


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32  |  Page 33  |  Page 34  |  Page 35  |  Page 36  |  Page 37  |  Page 38  |  Page 39  |  Page 40  |  Page 41  |  Page 42  |  Page 43  |  Page 44  |  Page 45  |  Page 46  |  Page 47  |  Page 48  |  Page 49  |  Page 50  |  Page 51  |  Page 52  |  Page 53  |  Page 54  |  Page 55  |  Page 56  |  Page 57  |  Page 58  |  Page 59  |  Page 60  |  Page 61  |  Page 62  |  Page 63  |  Page 64  |  Page 65  |  Page 66  |  Page 67  |  Page 68  |  Page 69  |  Page 70  |  Page 71  |  Page 72  |  Page 73  |  Page 74  |  Page 75  |  Page 76  |  Page 77  |  Page 78  |  Page 79  |  Page 80  |  Page 81  |  Page 82  |  Page 83  |  Page 84  |  Page 85  |  Page 86  |  Page 87  |  Page 88  |  Page 89  |  Page 90  |  Page 91  |  Page 92  |  Page 93  |  Page 94  |  Page 95  |  Page 96  |  Page 97  |  Page 98  |  Page 99  |  Page 100