This page contains a Flash digital edition of a book.
Annual Report 2014


iscas activity


Table 2: How people hear about ISCAS prior to Independent Adjudication


8% 11% 30%


■ ISCAS website ■ ISCAS member information ■ Health service ombudsman ■ Citizens advice bureau


21%


Complaints managed by ISCAS During 2014 a total of 320 complainants contacted ISCAS with a concern via telephone, email or letter. This was in addition to the 40 complainants whose complaints were adjudicated on. There were a further five complainants who began the ISCAS Adjudication process but for a variety of reasons decided not to progress to Independent Adjudication.


Of the 320 complainants that contacted ISCAS with a concern, 63% (201) of the contacts related to ISCAS members. In all these cases, the complainant had not completed the local resolution stages and was therefore referred back to the ISCAS member. The remaining 37% of contacts relating to non-ISCAS members were signposted to other organisations where possible.


www.iscas.org.uk


11


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16