TM EXHIBITOR DESCRIPTIONS HQ SCREEN SOLUTIONS www.hqscreensolu ons.com
Booth #724 (210) 650-4285
Serving South Central Texas since 1996 with leading brands of Retract- able Screens Systems. Phantom Screens, Centor Screens, Insolroll Inte- rior Motorized Shade Screens. ScreenEZE fi xed panel screen system PGT EZE Breeze sliding panel screen systems. New construc on experts. Re- models and exis ng homes or offi ces. Give us an opportunity to explore the possibili es available to show you we are just "screenin fools"!
INSITE LAND PLANNING www.insitelandplanning.com
Booth #1204 (952) 920-0387
Op mized Subdivision Design by InSite Land Planning is a proven innova- on in residen al land planning since 2001. These layouts allow you to reduce your infrastructure costs and increase revenues! You get more a rac ve, more effi cient and safe neighborhoods that have a proven record of selling faster. It also off ers benefi ts for the city, environment, homeowner and a huge return for the developer. Stop by our booth 1204 to see how it's done.
INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL Booth #1206
(888) 422-7233 The Interna onal Code Council is a member-focused associa on. It is dedicated to developing model codes and standards used in the design, build and compliance process to construct safe, sustainable, aff ordable and resilient structures. Most U.S. communi es and many global mar- kets choose the Interna onal Codes. For more informa on please visit www.iccsafe.org
or call (888) ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233).
INTERNATIONAL INSULATIONS www.eshield.net
Booth #1124 (404) 202-0840
Interna onal Insula ons is a manufacturer of specialty thermal refl ec ve insula ons for residen al and commercial use. Our residen al products are typically sold by home improvement companies for which we off er training and support. Our commercial products are sold worldwide for use in new construc on and metal buildings.
INTERSTOCK PREMIUM CABINETRY InterstockCabinets.com
Booth #318 (267) 442-0026
Our mission is to provide you with a high end, manufacturer direct, stocked product that is virtually maintenance free. By working with us, you receive a high quality product at a great low price! We are here to help you succeed – because your success is our success!
INTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY Booth #514
(800) 435-0670 Manufacturer of residen al home audio and intercom systems, video door intercom systems and speakers.
IRON DOORS UNLIMITED, LLC Booth #1109
(888) 416-3553 Iron Doors Unlimited delivers the best and widest selec on of ar san hand-cra ed iron doors, in stock for immediate shipment. Excep onally aff ordable, our entryways are made of 12-gauge iron, complimented by 5/8” scrollwork with beau ful fi nish and glass op ons, while being protected by excep onal service and warranty. IDU works with trade partners at all levels delivering our customers industry-leading margins on over 110 in-stock SKUs plus a very aff ordable and responsive Custom Door Program.
JAMES HARDIE www.JamesHardie.com
Booth #805 (800) 348-1811
James Hardie Building Products, Inc.® is a world leader in fi ber cement siding. Lightweight and resilient, James Hardie® products are rare in that they combine beauty and durability. Our siding is the most popular brand of siding in American and can be found on over fi ve million homes.
JASON’S WATER SYSTEMS www.jasonswaterso eners.com
Booth #111 (210-629-5818
Jason’s would like to be your system of choice in helping you provide homeowners with fully treated water throughout their homes. JWS has made all other So eners Obsolete! JWS is the ONLY system on the mar- ket that has been cer fi ed to meet Plumbing Codes set by the Interna- onal Residen al Code with WQA and is cer fi ed to both WQA 44 for So ening Capacity and 42 for Chlorine Removal, all in one single tank.
KENYON INTERNATIONAL, INC. Booth #200
(860) 664-4906 Kenyon manufactures premium, American made products, which incor- porate the latest in cooking technology. Over the last 83 years, they’ve engineered smart designs that have changed the way people think about cooking, while providing exemplary customer service. Today, Kenyon is the largest manufacturer in North America of high quality stainless steel electric grills and two-burner glass cooktops.
KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION Booth #717
(770) 587-7269 Kimberly-Clark Corpora on and its well-known brands are an indispens- able part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the World’s popula on trust K-C’s brands and the solu ons in consumer, health care and professional markets. Leveraging unique technologies, Kimberly-Clark has developed BLOCK-IT building products providing high performance barrier materials, like House Wrap, for build- ing structures.
KING ARCHITECTURAL METALS Booth #815
(800) 542-2379 With over 9,000 items in stock, as well as same day shipping, you can depend on quality, value and service from one of North America’s largest suppliers of decora ve and ornamental metals. Visit us as kingmetals. com and on Facebook.
LG HAUSYS www.lghausys.com/us/
Booth #308 (866) 544-4622 / (877) 842-8372
Prac cal, func onal, beau ful. Designed for LG Hausys in USA, HI-MACS® and Viatera® do it all. All HI-MACS solid surface and Viatera quartz sur- face colors off er durability, easy maintenance, cleanliness and a transfer- able warranty.
LONGHORN SOLAR Booth #710
(512) 837-4800 We are Central Texas’ fastest-growing solar PV design and installa on company. We are a family-owned Texas business with 18 years in resi- den al services. We’ve installed over 600 residen al and commercial PV systems. Our Builder Program covers everything from Solar Ready pre- wires to full system retrofi ts to helping new home owners capture free fuel from the sun, locking in low electric bills. We handle everything from design, to rebates, right through to inspec on. Stop by our booth to learn more!
2014 EXHIBITOR DISCRIPTIONS | 35
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44