Connect With NAA
Register Today for the Industry’s Largest, Most Important Event of the Year
By Brad Williams, CPM, Lincoln Property Company. 2014 National Apartment Association Chairman of the Board
The 2014 NAA Education Conference & Exposition, June 18-21 in Denver, is more than just the largest and most important rental housing event of the year, it’s your opportunity to leverage the leading education, cutting-edge multifamily housing products and services and unbeatable networking opportunities only an event like this can provide. From world-famous speakers to
the latest and greatest from multifamily supplier partners, if career en- hancement is what you seek, then this is the one event you can’t afford to miss. Want to talk ROI? Where else can you get benefits like these for one low investment?
• General sessions led by world-renowned speakers representative of some of the greatest minds and business entrepreneurs in the world—the value of which alone covers the price of admission. This year’s big names include critically acclaimed international star Michael J. Fox; ABC’s “Shark Tank” co- stars Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John; Travelocity.com
Founder Terry Jones; HGTV Co- Founder Susan Packard; “America Now” host and First “Apprentice” winner Bill Rancic and many others!
• More than 40 breakout sessions covering the gamut of multifamily housing operations and ownership, including marketing, sales, technology, industry trends, executive issues and so much more.
• Two days of NAA Exposition exploration featuring the newest, most inno- vative products and services from hundreds of leading edge rental housing supplier partners.
• Receptions, meetings and interactive education sessions where attendees can share ideas and build their network of professional colleagues and potential service partners.
• Six available continuing-education credits offer NAA designates the chance to reach their designation renewal goal (not to mention the career investment) in one place and at one time, saving time and money.
Have a look at the online Conference brochure at www.nxtbook.com/
nxtbooks/csg/naa2014_confbrochure and register today at www. naahq.org/educonf
Take Advantage of Member-Only Pricing for the 2014 NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition REWIND Program
Now for a limited time: Professionals in the student housing industry seeking to enhance their careers and better prepare for housing the next generation of residents should act now to take advantage of the top-level
20 the ApartMentor | May/June
insight delivered during the 2014 NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition, all for just $149!
NAAEI invites you to enjoy actionable intelligence and turnkey solutions perfect for helping you achieve your personal and professional goals—and earn continuing education credits while you’re at it—with REWIND’s 11 PowerPoint-synced audio sessions from the 2014 NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition (available at http://naa.directionsav.com/sh
A Mid-Week CEC Opportunity: Webinar Wednesdays
Join NAAEI, Apartment All Stars and Multifamily Insiders for Webinar Wednesdays, the largest premium webinar series in the industry to provide state and local association members with access to industry thought leaders to discuss innovative ideas, best practices and emerging industry trends. These webinars will give participants the tools they need to become industry superstars in their own right, and earn continuing education credits while they’re at it. Register today at www.naahq.org/learn/education/
Grassroots Advocacy Video Shows How You Can Make A Difference
NAA’s new grassroots video is a powerful tool to help your affiliated as- sociation or member company build a relationship with your members of Congress and strengthen our political capital.
The video explains the value of grassroots advocacy from the points of view of both NAA members and a member of Congress and outlines different avenues for advocacy participation, including a focus on apartment com- munity tours.
Please share this video with everyone to help spread the important mes- sage about industry advocacy. View it today at http://www.naahq.org/
NAA Government Affairs Launches New Flagship Publication
Be the first to read the new Apartment Advocate e-newsletter. It merges the AIMS Update and the HotSheet plus adds new content to give you an insider’s look at what’s happening in apartment industry advocacy.
If you receive the AIMS Update or the HotSheet, you are already subscribed. If you wish to subscribe, contact Carole Roper at email@example.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28