This page contains a Flash digital edition of a book.
After 1942, the residence passed through the hands of four subsequent sets of owners before being purchased by the current owner, a realtor who stumbled upon it in 2004 during a routine weekly brokers’ caravan. Virtually crying out for a loving restoration, it was in poor condition, needing a new roof and foundation but retaining a large majority of its original exterior and interior building fabric, including gumwood wainscoting, moldings and trim, numerous built-in bookcases, a secretary desk, dining room buffet, and double-hung windows. In a relatively short period of less than three years, the house has since been returned to its original architectural splendor, inside and out.


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20