THE END-TO-END LOGISTICS SOLUTION
arrange trucking, mobile cranes, documentation, customs, security and handling,” says Steve Downing, ELC Project Manager.
It is Volga-Dnepr’s proven knowledge that customers value highly. When required, ELC technicians conduct a thorough engineering analysis of cargo shipments in close consultation with the customer and will advise on and provide any specialist packing and handling adaptations required to move the cargo. They also take charge of the design and fabrication of bespoke equipment to make sure high value cargo is transported, loaded and offloaded safely at every point in the journey to its destination.
As part of its end-to-end multi-modal solution, the Engineering & Logistics sector provides:
• Engineering and technical analysis of the cargo to ensure it is designed, modified and carefully prepared for being moved
• Specialist packing and frames, including the design and fabrication of bespoke equipment
• The organisation of all documentation and customs procedures
• Optimal route planning for the end- to-end cargo movement from the production site to its final destination
• Organisation of the entire transportation solution, involving all necessary modes of transport
• The hire of special loading equipment, such as mobile cranes
• Insurance • Warehousing
Vladimir Vyshemirsky, Head of ELC, adds: “As well as having direct access to Volga-Dnepr Group’s An- 124, IL-76TD-90VD, Boeing 747 and An-12 freighter
fleet, the ELC team can source any other type of cargo aircraft if it is better suited to a specific shipment. The ELC business model is to supply customers with a ‘one-stop shop’ for everything required to move their cargo. This also includes trucking, ocean freight, and rail freight as well as air cargo.
‘The ELC business model is to supply customers with a ‘one-stop shop’ for everything required to move their cargo. This also includes trucking, ocean freight, and rail freight as well as air cargo’
“The nature of ELC’s work means its team of engineering and logistics experts are constantly being asked to solve complex logistics challenges all over the world for customers in a wide variety of industry sectors, including aerospace, heavy industrial equipment, oil and gas, wheeled and caterpillar vehicles.”
However challenging the project, the ELC team help customers achieve total peace of mind, knowing their cargo will arrive at its destination on-time and on-budget.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16