This page contains a Flash digital edition of a book.
Sheldon House, 1886 Comstock & Trotsche 1245 Island Avenue


The Sheldon House was built in 1886 for Dr. F. C. Sheldon by famed master architects Comstock and Trotsche. The high-style grandeur of the former single-family residence acts as a strong visual reminder of the prosperity and wealth of San Diego during the booming


16


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20