This page contains a Flash digital edition of a book.
superintendent from 1908 to 1910. Although the small, single-story house has been altered and expanded, many original features are still intact with its strong historic character sensitively preserved on the exterior as well as within the main public interior spaces. The first changes to the residence occurred in 1921 and were conducted by Requa with Herbert Jackson. In more recent decades, the front entrance was reconfigured from the north to the south side because of a wall that had not divide the property originally, and a second-story addition containing bedrooms was added to the rear. This sensitive addition was made with


24


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32