Ellen Smith Tours
CRUISE & FLY Holiday to Jersey
Jersey has long been the haunt of the discerning holiday maker – the island of flowers and friendliness, marvellous coastline and enchanting unspoilt countryside. Jersey offers a continental feel – just 14 miles from the French coast – yet there are no currency or language problems to worry about. This is the holiday that can be as active or as quiet as you wish.
Eastbourne is a town with grace & elegance that has something for everyone – a landscaped pedestrianised town centre, bordered by a large range of shops, a clean well managed beach and seafront renowned for its attractive three tier flower decked level promenade.
The Haddon Hall Hotel
• Enviably situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place
•Well Furnished En-Suite Bedrooms with Colour TV and tea/coffee makers
• Restaurant, Spacious Lounge, Ballroom, Cocktail Lounge
• Some Entertainment • Lift
• Historic market Town of Arundel • Medieval Rye & Picturesque Tenterden • One Full Day in Eastbourne
• 4 Nights Half-Board Accommodation at The Haddon Hall Hotel
• Ellen Smith Door to Door pick-up Service
HOW TO BOOK In person
Due to a low number of passengers on this tour at present and following negotiations with The Haddon Hall Hotel we are now able to offer this tour at a reduced price – this is a fantastic offer which will hopefully encourage more people to book.
• Door to Door Service • Transport to seaport for outward sailing • Sailing from Poole to Jersey • Meet & Greet on arrival in Jersey • Welcome Pack presented to you on arrival • Transfer from Jersey Seaport to your chosen Hotel • 4 Nights Half-Board Accommodation at your chosen Hotel • One Half Day coach excursion • Transfer from Hotel to Jersey Airport • Direct Flight from Jersey to Manchester on return • Transport to home from Manchester Airport
at our Shop Newgate, Rochdale
By telephone Manchester Area 01706 648126 Buxton Area 01298 24044
Ellen Smith Tours Ltd act as retail agents for Destination Specialists ATOL No: 9503
Destination Specialists Terms & Conditions Apply. A copy of these will be supplied upon booking.
Please Note: The coach on Jersey may not be of an Executive standard. Obligatory Requirements: Travel Insurance
Please be aware that for security purposes when travelling to Jersey you are required to carry some form of photographic identification i.e.: Driving Licence with photo on it; Passport etc.
Choice of Hotel & Destination FANTASTIC OFFER
NOT TO BE MISSED Save £40.00 per person on this Tour
Monday 11th March 2013 (5 Days) Was: £229.00 NOW: £189.00 No Single Supplement
Sail from Poole to Jersey on the outward journey and Fly from Jersey back to Manchester on the return journey
MONDAY 1st APRIL 2013 (5 Days) On this tour you have a choice of where
to stay either in St. Helier or Grouville. St. Helier ~ A busy town and the most popular parish, St. Helier is also the Island’s capital and main retail centre. While it offers a thoroughly modern shopping experience, you’ll find that many of the old French street names survive and many shop fronts still bear the names of their founders. The town is named after the Island’s first and most famous saint, who lived and preached in Jersey in the sixth century.
Grouville ~ The Parish of Grouville nestles in the south east tip of the Island, is the home of oyster beds, the Queen’s Valley Reservoir and is dominated by a wide sandy coastline along the Royal Bay of Grouville, the prefix Royal being added in 1859 by command of Queen Victoria who was so impressed by its beauty when she visited the island.
Stafford Hotel, St. Helier (2 Star) £359.00 per person
• Family run Hotel • Traditional English Cuisine
• En-Suite Bedrooms • All bedrooms have - Colour TV, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer, Central Heating & Tea/ coffee Makers
• Two Restaurants • Two Bars • Games Room • Comfortable Lounge Areas
• Swimming Pool facilities next door
Beachcombers Hotel, Grouville (3 Star) £369.00 per person
• Newly Refurbished Boutique Hotel
• Tastefully Decorated En-Suite Bedrooms
• All bedrooms have Satellite TV, direct-dial telephone & tea/ coffee makers
• Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool with Patio
• Tennis Court • Sorry No Lift, but some ground floor rooms may be available
• The hotel is on a main bus route with buses running to St. Helier every 20 minutes.
Half-Day Island Tour Included
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8