CUSTOM DESIGNED AND BUILT 4X4 TOYOTA LAND CRUISERS
Jenman African Safaris owns a fleet of custom-built Toyota Land Cruisers. Our vehicles are unique and specifically developed to ensure the best safari experience in the safest manner.
We pride ourselves in our safari experience and thus have developed a fleet of Land Cruisers that are unrivalled and unsurpassed. All our Land Cruisers are 4x4, which allows us to travel off the beaten track.
1. 8 forward facing seats, with 7 window seats; large windows, optimal game viewing
2. Roof rack for your luggage, and the vehicles even have enough space for your hand luggage and camera bags inside the vehicle.
3. Radio for music along the way. 4. Pop up roof for better game viewing and the vehicle is also fitted with a fridge. 5. Satellite tracking system: We are able to track our vehicles at all times; where it is and how fast it is going – making our safaris a safe adventure! 6. We have not one but two batteries in our vehicles; meaning that flat batteries are nothing to worry about... 7. Safety features: seat belts on every seat, a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
8. If you are joining us on one of our camping safaris, our Land Cruisers are additionally fitted with a safari trailer, fully equipped with a safari kitchen and a freezer for your convenience. OUR NEW 9 WINDOW SEAT CRUISER NOW AVAILABLE!
4x4 12-SEATER SAFARI VEHICLE
1. 12 forward facing, sizable passenger seats, of which 8 are window seats, plus two crew seats fitted with seat belts promoting comfort and safety along your African journey.
2. Large, slightly tinted windows for optimal game viewing, which protect you from the hot African sun. Air-conditioning allows for comfortable travel even during the hot summer months.
Other safety features are fire extinguisher and a first aid kit. 4. MP3 stereo for some music along the way.
5. PA system allowing for easy communication between the safari guide and our clients.
6. Luggage compartment, which leaves the inside of the vehicle uncluttered but the vehicles have enough space for your hand luggage and camera bags inside the vehicle.
7. One large pop up roof for clients, giving them better game viewing.
8. Electricity inside the vehicle allow cameras to be charged and a fridge and freezer to run.
9. Satellite tracking system: We are able to track our vehicles at all times; where it is and how fast it is going – making our safaris a safe adventure!
10. The 4x4 feature of our vehicle allows us to travel off the beaten track. 3
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19