This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
• Raised platform structures are being increasingly used for expanding a sales area within a retail unit.
• Floors can be seamlesly incorporated in the retail area.
• Back of store storage floors are frequently required.
• Storage and office space can be accommodated
• Wholesale distribution centres can double floor space as opposed to relocation.
• As well as providing raised working areas within existing buildings for increasing production facilities, floors are readily built around larger products, allowing operators to work easily at an elevated level.
Multi Tier Floors
• High cost premises, for example cold stores,find that our mezzanines make excellent use of the volume of the building.
• Multi tier maxamise very high warehouses and buildings.