This page contains a Flash digital edition of a book.
In retrospect, were I to do this again, I would make the plate larger, as by the time everything was wired up it was a bit cramped. With all that completed, I went outside to the victi... I mean, the Land Rover, and started preparing it. I took off the passenger seat squab, the battery compartment lid, and the polystyrene sheet that I put in there to keep the battery warm during the spell of -20C temperatures we had last year. I have bought a reel of corrugated split conduit to run my new wiring from the battery box to the engine compartment, so I started measuring and deciding where it would run, to keep it away from the exhaust, propshaft and other nasties.


Eventually, I decided to drill a new hole in the front of the battery box, just next to an existing cable entry:


[25]


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32  |  Page 33  |  Page 34  |  Page 35  |  Page 36  |  Page 37  |  Page 38  |  Page 39  |  Page 40  |  Page 41  |  Page 42  |  Page 43  |  Page 44  |  Page 45  |  Page 46  |  Page 47  |  Page 48  |  Page 49  |  Page 50  |  Page 51  |  Page 52  |  Page 53